Let's reconsider Trump's wall

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
I'm seriously considering changing my hard core anti-wall feelings about Trump's long dreamed of wall.

Actually, it could work out to be a good thing for Mexico, and not just a barrier but a real, honest to goodness, concrete with all the trimmings, Berlin style wall. As a side benefit, China would also gain economically, since many made in China materials and tools would be used in the construction.

The actual work, since they dominate American construction, would be done by Mexican-American workers. Since they send most of their wages back to families in Mexico, Mexico benefits economically. And, look at the massive boost to the Mexican ladder industry.

Yep, the more I consider it, this could be a blessing in disguise for Mexico.

I'm seriously considering changing my hard core anti-wall feelings about Trump's long dreamed of wall.

Actually, it could work out to be a good thing for Mexico, and not just a barrier but a real, honest to goodness, concrete with all the trimmings, Berlin style wall. As a side benefit, China would also gain economically, since many made in China materials and tools would be used in the construction.

The actual work, since they dominate American construction, would be done by Mexican-American workers. Since they send most of their wages back to families in Mexico, Mexico benefits economically. And, look at the massive boost to the Mexican ladder industry.

3:38

Tell us how much concern you have for American families impacted by the scourge of illegal aliens who came here and robbed or raped or beat or killed your child or wife or mother or girlfriend.

You're living proof that a 3-day meth run and TDS are a bad, bad mix.

3:38

Tell us how much concern you have for American families impacted by the scourge of illegal aliens who came here and robbed or raped or beat or killed your child or wife or mother or girlfriend.

No more or less than if a citizen did the same thing. Aliens are less likely to be involved in a violent act than the average American citizen.

They should NOT BE HERE.

If we could do more to reduce the crime of those who belong here, we should. But we can't because they are legally here.

Those who are not here legally are easy to stop from committing crimes here by building the wall.

You are an enemy of America.

You do not look at the problem of how to make Americans safer.

Instead, you look at the problem as how to trick Americans into acting against their own safety.

You are teh debil.

Yeah, my wife tells me to cut down on that stuff.

Yeah, my wife tells me to cut down on that stuff.

Take her advice, Astroboy.

The wall is a great idea and its America's wall. Not Trumps.

It should have been erected decades ago when we started being over run with illegals.

Illegals that cost we the tax payer billions every year.

The wall is a great idea for America.

Forum List

Back