Lets look at what the democrats don't stand for at the SOTU, shall we?

Feminism is a disease. A Lib conspiracy dressing up weakness as strength. God I miss the 50's, 60's and 70's. There were feminists back then too, but even they, for the most part, knew how to still be women. These ladies are ditzy but think they're geniuses. But hey, that's liberals for ya!

The dems really showed their asses last night...they didn't do themselves any favors....Trump is a lock for 2020....

Summary:

The Trump supporters don't care at all that DearLeader lied over and over.

No, what triggered them is ... a white dress.

That's how conservatives rank their priorities. They put honesty at the bottom, and being butthurt at the top.

Oh, thanks for the votes, dumbasses. Weeping at Pelosi and AOC got you pasted in 2018 ... so you're deciding to weep at them harder. Yeah, good luck with that.

Look at those dumb women, dressed in their white.

See Pelosi after Trump suggested they work together for the common good? What would you say that meant?

Here's something the media won't talk about. With everything said, the only time these Dems stood and clapped was to congratulate themselves. Now wholly shit people, that can only mean two things. They don't give a fuck about others and/or the're selfish. Oh wait, that's one thing. Classless, in your face felony classless. How stupid can a person be? The Dems. really exposed themselves last night. Trump wins again, same with our country.

Look at those dumb women, dressed in their white.

See Pelosi after Trump suggested they work together for the common good? What would you say that meant?

Here's something the media won't talk about. With everything said, the only time these Dems stood and clapped was to congratulate themselves. Now wholly shit people, that can only mean two things. They don't give a fuck about others and/or the're selfish. Oh wait, that's one thing. Classless, in your face felony classless. How stupid can a person be? The Dems. really exposed themselves last night. Trump wins again, same with our country.

This is right on! Thank you for posting this! #MAGA

Feminism is a disease. A Lib conspiracy dressing up weakness as strength. God I miss the 50's, 60's and 70's. There were feminists back then too, but even they, for the most part, knew how to still be women. These ladies are ditzy but think they're geniuses. But hey, that's liberals for ya!

They're not liberals, they're progs. Progs have applied new definitions for gender. Women are manning-up and men are feminizing. They're assaulting heterosexuality and the institution of family as well. These are the people who claim to be on the side of science, while their actions assault nature, the common good and the brain.

It's all part of a plan that gave us gay marriage, gender confusion and enhanced abortion. Rip into the people and achieve power and wealth.

looks like a real circle jerk startin' up................:auiqs.jpg:

Yupp!
And all the jerks wear white.

oh man..... you really showed me, 'eh? yes sirreeeeeeeee..... that was was just so profound - so clever - so....so.... snappy comeback like......... what will i ever do? i simply can't reply anymore.................
:laughing0301:

Obviously you need a post-SOTU shot of thorazine.

mmmmm.... slightly better retort.... got anything else?

They're not liberals, they're progs. Progs have applied new definitions for gender. Women are manning-up and men are feminizing. They're assaulting heterosexuality and the institution of family as well. These are the people who claim to be on the side of science, while their actions assault nature, the common good and the brain.

It's all part of a plan that gave us gay marriage, gender confusion and enhanced abortion. Rip into the people and achieve power and wealth.
RIGHT ON POINT. I mentioned in another post that here in Houston, I work with tons of indian immigrants. I can't stand the men because they represent everything you just mentioned. LIB, PROG, STUPID. But their women still have those genuine feminine (NOT FEMINIST or PROG) qualities you mentioned. Need to kick their men out and have their women stay so we can be reminded of what things are supposed to be like. And then that can hopefully spread to our American women again. I know tons of "traditional" women who are happy. Don't know a single happy femiNazi.

I don't really understand why anyone stands at all. All the inane clapping for speeches - just say what needs to be said and get off the stage...

I don't really understand why anyone stands at all. All the inane clapping for speeches - just say what needs to be said and get off the stage...

That's why you watch such things the way I did--record them. My thumb was sore from hitting the FF button.

Summary:

The Trump supporters don't care at all that DearLeader lied over and over.

No, what triggered them is ... a white dress.

That's how conservatives rank their priorities. They put honesty at the bottom, and being butthurt at the top.

Oh, thanks for the votes, dumbasses. Weeping at Pelosi and AOC got you pasted in 2018 ... so you're deciding to weep at them harder. Yeah, good luck with that.

Yeah, it's a shame we don't concentrate on the important issues in this country like the left does.

Melania Trump gets mocked for wearing Timberland boots while visiting the troops

Bashing Melania Trump for White House Christmas decorations latest sign of media hypocrisy, critics say

People can't stop talking about how Melania Trump seems to avoid holding the president's hand — here's what it might say about their relationship

Forum List

Back