Let's Help Ringel05

I'm glad you are getting some help with this, Ringel. And....its over 1300 now! It was bugging me alot last night....wanting her home with you until you have her interned wherever. But I am satisfied that now you can do what you wanted to do with her and she can help you be more at peace knowing that.

we are always here. We are truly disfunctional, but still care for each other. At least, I think so.

Hugs

Thank you all for your help. The UNM Cancer Center assistance fund paid $500 towards the wife's cremation, the remaining $850 from your donations paid off the balance. The rest and any more that is donated will go towards her medical bills.
Again, I want to thank all of you who have donated for your kind assistance, no words can truly express the gratitude I feel.

wow I'm so sorry! I will do what I can do. I love ringo!

I'm glad you are getting some help with this, Ringel. And....its over 1300 now! It was bugging me alot last night....wanting her home with you until you have her interned wherever. But I am satisfied that now you can do what you wanted to do with her and she can help you be more at peace knowing that.

we are always here. We are truly disfunctional, but still care for each other. At least, I think so.

Hugs
AWESOME

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back