Lets face it.....the masks are not about the virus they are about Trump....

Hated them
Was glad they were no longer needed

But, thanks to vaccine misinformation
They’re Back!
Vaccine or no vaccine, they are back because those vaccinated are carriers of the virus as well as those unvaccinated. So as long as it is spreading, all need to wear masks, because even 100% vaccinated society can spread the virus and we already know vaccinated are also susceptible to the virus.

Lets face it

We were done with masks and well on our way to defeating COVID

But because of a massive misinformation campaign by those who oppose vaccines and COVID safety, COVID has been allowed to prosper.

The same people who hated the masks are now ensuring we will be back to wearing masks
The US is allowing travelers from unvaccinated nations in the US.

The thread premise is a lie, as ignorant as it is wrong.
This is your standard reply to threads that you don't like.

Yeah, pretty much. I usually just refer to him as Clayton "Baghdad Bob" Jones. He acts just like him. lol.

Anyway. They stopped reporting statistics for the folks who consumed the covid product a while back, much the same way as they stopped keeping statistics for the people who have stopped looking for jobs whenever they sell their bullshit story about unemployment numbers. Same routine, different day basically.

Pretty sure they knew all along that the drones who consumed the products were just as contageous as those who hadn't. Even more so, says the CDC director just the other day. Guess they'll start reporting those stats now that they're looking to forward their power grab. apears as if they;re shooting for the divide and conquer routine on this leg of the clown show.

Additionally, I think the shot is said to only be good for seven months. Funny how that wrks, isn't it? But the drones don't tend to think that far into things. After all, the fat bald guy reporting in his underwear on CNN hasn't told them what to think it, yet. Ha.

Also, I see the FDA has now been pressured into extending the shelf life on expired 'vaccines' for another six months as so many refuse to be coerced into consuming the products. Good luck with those. And they'll line up for that stuff, too, watch and see. lol.

Putting all of that aside, people should refer to masks for what they truly are. They're leashes.

Last edited:
The Masks which have universally been rejected by those who actually understand the nature of contagion are not about keeping people safe...they are about a public display of panic ( panic is an excellent control tool ) that has bee colored with politics. As the options to cheat at the polling places and steal votes are being diminished so are the chances that the Democrats will continue to win elections and they are damn well aware of that. In fact it's already beginning to show. What they have left is virtue signaling. The left has desperately tried to equivocate Conservatism with the virus and vaccination with Progressivism aided by a massive campaign of fraudulent statistics published by the new arm of the CCP here in North America known as the United States Government which now has as many people on Xi's payroll as there are those who are not ( IMO ). The reported numbers are most certainly doctored and cherry picked, the death certificates have been hijacked and the mask mandate has become a sign of political allegiance...... The left will continue to run scared in the face of a potential Trump return in 24 because their illegitimate incomes depend on keeping an America First POTUS out of the office. So the message here is this.... " Hurry up everybody get your Democratically correct shot and wear you Democratically correct masks to show allegiance to the Globalist movement.

Moderator:

I will understand if you wish to re-post this in Conspiracy Theories..... after all it is an opinion piece.

JO
Stupid and false thread title and premise. The cult makes the mistake of thinking others suffer from their own Trump fetish.

The Masks which have universally been rejected by those who actually understand the nature of contagion are not about keeping people safe...they are about a public display of panic ( panic is an excellent control tool ) that has bee colored with politics. As the options to cheat at the polling places and steal votes are being diminished so are the chances that the Democrats will continue to win elections and they are damn well aware of that. In fact it's already beginning to show. What they have left is virtue signaling. The left has desperately tried to equivocate Conservatism with the virus and vaccination with Progressivism aided by a massive campaign of fraudulent statistics published by the new arm of the CCP here in North America known as the United States Government which now has as many people on Xi's payroll as there are those who are not ( IMO ). The reported numbers are most certainly doctored and cherry picked, the death certificates have been hijacked and the mask mandate has become a sign of political allegiance...... The left will continue to run scared in the face of a potential Trump return in 24 because their illegitimate incomes depend on keeping an America First POTUS out of the office. So the message here is this.... " Hurry up everybody get your Democratically correct shot and wear you Democratically correct masks to show allegiance to the Globalist movement.

Moderator:

I will understand if you wish to re-post this in Conspiracy Theories..... after all it is an opinion piece.

JO
If it’s all about Trump can you explain why the rest of the world is taking similar measures? Let’s look at Japan and the tremendous loss they are taking by banning fans. Look at their use of masks, which even I think is excessive. Cam you explain how they are doing this in reaction to Trump?

Hey, do you guys wanna see something funny?

Hold on. Gimme a sec...

K, back.

Look at this...

E7UEcDOXEAAGz8G.jpeg

lolol.

It's just like that on here, for the most part, isn't it? It really is. lol.

The quislings are all just regurgitating the same smut being peddled on their idiot boxes.

I mean, look at their dialogue in this thread alone. They're about as deep as a mud puddle. No real examples of any semblance of critical thought whatsoever. Same old, same old. It's like trying to discuss the nature of statistics with your pet rock.

Last edited:
Did you see how quickly COVID infections and deaths dropped after vaccines became availa

If it’s all about Trump can you explain why the rest of the world is taking similar measures? Let’s look at Japan and the tremendous loss they are taking by banning fans. Look at their use of masks, which even I think is excessive. Cam you explain how they are doing this in reaction to Trump?
Because if it was actually about the virus everyone would be required to wear an n95 in public but and not the completely useless cloth masks they've been wearing that provide no protection whatsoever. As for other countries I couldn't care less....

Because if it was actually about the virus everyone would be required to wear an n95 in public but and not the completely useless cloth masks they've been wearing that provide no protection whatsoever. As for other countries I couldn't care less....
No protection what so ever?! haha, you don't have very good sources of information or understanding of basic logic. You do know that the virus spreads through droplets expelled from human to human right? Putting anything in front of that as a barrier is going to help reduce the amount of virus expelled. We see doctors and nurses wearing masks in hospitals, but you ignore that so lets try a basic logic test and see how you're firing.

If you throw a bucket of water at a screen door is more or less water going to get through than if there was no screen door at all. Direct answer please.

No protection what so ever?! haha, you don't have very good sources of information or understanding of basic logic. You do know th seeat the virus spreads through droplets expelled from human to human right? Putting anything in front of that as a barrier is going to help reduce the amount of virus expelled. We see doctors and nurses wearing masks in hospitals, but you ignore that so lets try a basic logic test and see how you're firing.

If you throw a bucket of water at a screen door is more or less water going to get through than if there was no screen door at all. Direct answer please.
You're dealing with micro absorption here....not water tension....there's a big difference. I understand the part about not spraying salivary particles forward...but unfortunately it doesn't appear to be a sufficient precaution.

The virus is hundreds of times smaller than the weave of the mask and manages to go shooting through anyway. I'm sure you're right about the contagion Factor being cut back some... But once again it's one of those things where if you get infected by one single microscopic virus it's the same as being infected by a thousand of them....sooooooo
Jo

You're dealing with micro absorption here....not water tension....there's a big difference. I understand the part about not spraying salivary particles forward...but unfortunately it doesn't appear to be a sufficient precaution.

The virus is hundreds of times smaller than the weave of the mask and manages to go shooting through anyway. I'm sure you're right about the contagion Factor being cut back some... But once again it's one of those things where if you get infected by one single microscopic virus it's the same as being infected by a thousand of them....sooooooo
Jo
Yes absolutely particles of the virus get through masks... But not as many and not as far, this is why masking is not being promoting as full proof and using an N95 or double mask is better than a bandana. The severity of infection is related to the concentration of exposure, right? So why not reduce the concentration of exposure as best we can? All masking should be accompanied with distancing and washing hands... NONE of the above is full proof. Neither is the vaccine. Y'all play these games of absolutes and ignore that they are mitigating measures not total defense. Why do you do that?

Jo
I made a point about Japan and asked how your Trump theory ties in with Japan an other countries actions regarding COVID... Do you have an answer?

Forum List

Back