Let's conduct a social experiment, life in 2020

My use of drugs/alcohol since quarantine has

• Increased - Still working full time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Increased - No longer working full time.

• Increased A LOT - Still working full time.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Increased A LOT - No longer working full time.

• Had to put it away recently, because I was using too much.

• Decreased - I'm busier now, or contributed by social distancing or an unrelated reason.

• Decreased - I'm less busy now, or contributed by social distancing or an unrelated reason.

• Remains unchanged

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I told my son in December that 2020 was the year of vision and enlightenment. It was just a play on numbers, who'd expect this. Anyway, let's conduct a social experiment to see how we're all doing from a pharmaceutical, pot, alcohol, mushrooms, LSD, crack, smack, crank, Fk'd up chemistry products etc. etc. etc..

I think all scenarios are listed. Careful what you select, the variables are working versus not, and your level of drug and alcohol intake. I have some BS numbers in my head how this will turn out:puke:

The question is "My use of drugs/alcohol since quarantine has". Pick one - apply some personal honesty for a change (JK). Names are not shown, and who gives a (*^) if they were.

1585890006149.png

I told my son in December that 2020 was the year of vision and enlightenment. It was just a play on numbers, who'd expect this. Anyway, let's conduct a social experiment to see how we're all doing from a pharmaceutical, pot, alcohol, mushrooms, LSD, crack, smack, crank, Fk'd up chemistry products etc. etc. etc..

I think all scenarios are listed. Careful what you select, the variables are working versus not, and your level of drug and alcohol intake. I have some BS numbers in my head how this will turn out:puke:

The question is "My use of drugs/alcohol since quarantine has". Pick one - apply some personal honesty for a change (JK). Names are not shown, and who gives a (*^) if they were.
Is this a cry for help ?

Is this a cry for help ?

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

I'm smokin' too much weed man. Can ya' hep' mi'?

I never liked mushrooms much. Sure liked LSD though, except that last time:stir: That was 1981. I shroomed once since, 1985-86.

I answered Had to put it away, not because I wanted to, but HAD to. I recently developed diabetes, so I've had to pretty much put it (drinking beer) away. I wasn't a big drinker anyway, I averaged 2-3 times a week, usually no more than 3-4 beers each time. I haven't had a drop of beer in about 5 weeks now. I HAVE had a slight craving for it, but nothing major. I WILL be able to drink a small amount of beer every once in a great while if I choose to do so. Many "experts" on the Internet believe that two beers, but ONLY low carb, low calorie beers like Michelob Ultra, is OK once in a great while for diabetics. To be honest I'd rather avoid alcohol all together and not be tempted to drink many more than two beers if I did. I have noticed that avoiding alcohol and improving my diet have made me feel better and more alert and quick with my thinking. And of course, these are major pluses.

Dang, I missed one. Remains unchanged should be two questions, one for those who don't use and one for those who do. I'd have nailed it but I'm high. Pretty crappy weed though. Good thing they deliver:auiqs.jpg:. Go figure, busted for possession in 1978. Today it's like buying a pizza.

I've always smoked pot but as time goes on I use less and less. All that other stuff never held much attraction after trying it a few times. I like my mind sharp and my thoughts clear.

Is this a cry for help ?

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

I'm smokin' too much weed man. Can ya' hep' mi'?

I never liked mushrooms much. Sure liked LSD though, except that last time:stir: That was 1981. I shroomed once since, 1985-86.

I'm the opposite. Shrooms are over in 4 hrs, LSD..you're stuck tripping for 12.

I remember the last time. It was Friday night, I was all tired from the week's work..at a friend's house with all-night poker.

I split a hit with a friend and fell asleep on the couch waiting for an available seat..then the acid kicked in...
I was stuck in half-awake mode for like 90 minutes. No more!

Last edited:
I split a hit with a friend and fell asleep..then the acid kicked in...
That's like a long line for a roller coaster.
One of my coolest trips was at the Grateful Dead concert in Cleveland ....in 1979 ,... three carloads of us went up there , every one of us doing real purple mescaline. For me the crowd was more entertaining than the Dead were ( I was more of a Rush, Van Halen, fan at that point ) plus they never played Truckin' - that pissed me off a little.:cool:

I split a hit with a friend and fell asleep..then the acid kicked in...
That's like a long line for a roller coaster.
One of my coolest trips was at the Grateful Dead concert in Cleveland ....in 1979 ,... three carloads of us went up there , every one of us doing real purple mescaline. For me the crowd was more entertaining than the Dead were ( I was more of a Rush, Van Halen, fan at that point ) plus they never played Truckin' - that pissed me off a little.:cool:
VH was very new then. o_O

Now they look like a bunch of methed-out painters that garage-band at night.
I remember Eddie parachuted onto the top of the stadium skybox and started playing from up there once.
That was umm..."Monsters of Rock".

Kind of a strange poll. I don't drink or do drugs so that hasn't changed for me. The last time I had a drink was November 2003, and ditching that garbage was the second best decision of my life. Well, tied for second. :) My only regret was not doing that sooner.

Yeah the poll is a failure anyway. I should have divided "unchanged" into two questions. That and not enough participants.

I don't do either one.

Forum List

Back