LET THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Obi-wan Kanobi
By dictionary, I am defined as an atheist. I guess I am a semi-atheist, as I happen to be a strong believer in an afterlife, and nature. I just don't believe there is a grey-bearded man looking down at me from above, and i happen to believe "ON" CHRIST, but not "IN" CHRIST. (There is a difference)

My spritial beliefs can mostly be summed up with OBI-WAN KANOBI'S words, "LET THE FORCE BE WITH YOU."

I am a Naturalist, and an Evolutionist.

I believe in aliens (space aliens) and that they are now around, and likely have been around since long before modern humans evolved.

I would very much enjoy discussing, or debating the issue with anyone interested.
On a rather long walk through the woods this morning I thought I would be working on a question of how I know I am not delusional. I guess that will have to wait until another time.

I believe in what you are saying that in god being mother nature she is the wind, the trees, the rocks, and the birds. If one listens to the wind one is not hearing the voice of god but that which the hand of God pushes. God is not nature any more than the baseball is the person who threw it to you. While I knew this myself but it was not until thinking of a reply to your post that I began to see it much more clearly. That is the great thing about posts we do not fully agree with.

Scripture which says it better than me:
1 Kings 19:11-13 (KJV)
11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake:

12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

13 And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?

Obi-wan Kanobi
By dictionary, I am defined as an atheist. I guess I am a semi-atheist, as I happen to be a strong believer in an afterlife, and nature. I just don't believe there is a grey-bearded man looking down at me from above, and i happen to believe "ON" CHRIST, but not "IN" CHRIST. (There is a difference)

My spritial beliefs can mostly be summed up with OBI-WAN KANOBI'S words, "LET THE FORCE BE WITH YOU."

I believe in aliens (space aliens) and that they are now around, and likely have been around since long before modern humans evolved.

I would very much enjoy discussing, or debating the issue with anyone interested.
On a rather long walk through the woods this morning I thought I would be working on a question of how I know I am not delusional. I guess that will have to wait until another time.

I believe in what you are saying that in god being mother nature she is the wind, the trees, the rocks, and the birds. If one listens to the wind one is not hearing the voice of god but that which the hand of God pushes. God is not nature any more than the baseball is the person who threw it to you. While I knew this myself but it was not until thinking of a reply to your post that I began to see it much more clearly. That is the great thing about posts we do not fully agree with.
Sir, I am sorry to say this, but considering your several posts, it seems that you are two different people, some of the posts were easily understood, but others were so garbled that I had to guestimate what you were talking about.

I won't go back to the other ones, but comment only on this one.

it is a puzzle why you were questioning whether you were dilusional, unless you think you really may be.

The sentence referencing Mother nature is so worded that you could be either in complete agreement with me, or completely at odds, it would depend on the puntuation (of which there is none) Also,if you recall, you wanted me to manufacture a sentence which would describe what I was about in a nutshell. I Tried, tho it was unnatural. I used Mother nature as a metaphor, you took it as an absolute. Nature includes effects like wind, but is not wind, any more than your Bible is the word of God. (It simply contains the word, ) To make it perhaps clearer, Natural phenomenum of what I was speaking of. again, that information is contained in my threads. Apparenly it was too much trouble for you to find it.

You have been dealing with My (repeat), "MY" words, not the words of someone long dead and whom can not be questioned, I have been thru the bible, I don't need to have it referenced to me, especially since you already know, I am likely to question AND CHALLENGE anything coming from it

From now on, I will not try to decipher your garbled posts, but will simple post a no comment unless they are sufficiently lucid for me to readily understand.

And quite honestly, I don't really care if you agree with me. I have simply put forth My opinions and beliefs. that was my full and total intent.

Obi-wan Kanobi

Sir, I am sorry to say this, but considering your several posts, it seems that you are two different people, some of the posts were easily understood, but others were so garbled that I had to guestimate what you were talking about.

it is a puzzle why you were questioning whether you were dilusional, unless you think you really may be.

The sentence referencing Mother nature is so worded that you could be either in complete agreement with me, or completely at odds, it would depend on the puntuation (of which there is none) Also,if you recall, you wanted me to manufacture a sentence which would describe what I was about in a nutshell. I Tried, tho it was unnatural. I used Mother nature as a metaphor, you took it as an absolute. Nature includes effects like wind, but is not wind, any more than your Bible is the word of God. (It simply contains the word, ) To make it perhaps clearer, Natural phenomenum of what I was speaking of. again, that information is contained in my threads. Apparenly it was too much trouble for you to find it.

You have been dealing with My (repeat), "MY" words, not the words of someone long dead and whom can not be questioned, I have been thru the bible, I don't need to have it referenced to me, especially since you already know, I am likely to question AND CHALLENGE anything coming from it

From now on, I will not try to decipher your garbled posts, but will simple post a no comment unless they are sufficiently lucid for me to readily understand.

And quite honestly, I don't really care if you agree with me. I have simply put forth My opinions and beliefs. that was my full and total intent.
But this is the first time you have mentioned, "Natural phenomenum". What is this?

Obi-wan Kanobi

But this is the first time you have mentioned, "Natural phenomenum". What is this?
check the damned dictionary

Obi-wan Kanobi

Which version of dictionary do you recommend? I have several. I have the Webster's Elementary-School Dictionary published 1925 right beside me if that is OK.

Obi-wan Kanobi

Which version of dictionary do you recommend? I have several. I have the Webster's Elementary-School Dictionary published 1925 right beside me if that is OK.
redicules question, no comment.

They say sometimes words have two meanings and sometimes dictionaries have two definitions and I just wanted to be sure. I mean, I do have about half a dozen of them or more, for some odd reason.

They say sometimes words have two meanings and sometimes dictionaries have two definitions and I just wanted to be sure. I mean, I do have about half a dozen of them or more, for some odd reason.
"BYE"

"BYE"
Will you be gone long?

"BYE"
Will you be gone long?
+"I'm" not going anywhere++.

"BYE"
Will you be gone long?
I didn't think you were actually going anywhere. I just meant away from the computer.

"BYE"
Will you be gone long?
Sir, this is not the Mickey mouse club. When you get off this childish act perhaps we can get on with discussion of the issues hereto. otherwise, there is no purpose of corrsponding. so, "BYE" til then.

"BYE"
Will you be gone long?
Sir, this is not the Mickey mouse club. When you get off this childish act perhaps we can get on with discussion of the issues hereto. otherwise, there is no purpose of corrsponding. so, "BYE" til then.
Alright then. Here is what I consider a legitimate discussion question. You save you have some relatives in the afterlife. If they got into a fight is there anyone who would break it up, an afterlife law enforcement so to speak.

This is where the first ofthree unanswerable questions come in. HOW FAR IS UP” & WHERE ARE WE?
"Up" is a subjective direction relative to the face of the Z-axis in it's posative relation to the X & Y axis, not a distance.

“ WHO or WHAT BEGAT THE BEGATOR”
No one, and nothing. Something which is infinite cannot have a beginning, by definition.

....it was also destroyed,and most of the massive blocks of stone with which it was constructed have somehow disappeared. ----WHERE?? and HOW??
Many pyramids were recycled. This is also what happened to the white limestone outer layer of the Great Pyramid of Gaza.

Proof that the world wide flood could not have happened ( to a -more localized area,like the Black sea area, one is likely)
That's all the bible says it was anyway.

That Alien lifeforms are likely here and have been almost forever, and have played agreat role in our development and culture
Most specifically, that the story of Jesus is a near duplicate of the story of a simila rperson and circumstances, referenced in ancient Hebrew texts at least two thousand years before Christ.
Right, the Nephelim.

And that tho the Bible is a greatsource of history, There is scientific proof of, and reasons for many of the Bible stories.
One of my favorites is Joshua's missing day.

"BYE"
Will you be gone long?
Alright then. Here is what I consider a legitimate discussion question. You save you have some relatives in the afterlife. If they got into a fight is there anyone who would break it up, an afterlife law enforcement so to speak.

This is where the first ofthree unanswerable questions come in. HOW FAR IS UP” & WHERE ARE WE?
"Up" is a subjective direction relative to the face of the Z-axis in it's posative relation to the X & Y axis, not a distance.

“ WHO or WHAT BEGAT THE BEGATOR”
No one, and nothing. Something which is infinite cannot have a beginning, by definition.

....it was also destroyed,and most of the massive blocks of stone with which it was constructed have somehow disappeared. ----WHERE?? and HOW??
Many pyramids were recycled. This is also what happened to the white limestone outer layer of the Great Pyramid of Gaza.

Proof that the world wide flood could not have happened ( to a -more localized area,like the Black sea area, one is likely)
That's all the bible says it was anyway.

That Alien lifeforms are likely here and have been almost forever, and have played agreat role in our development and culture
Most specifically, that the story of Jesus is a near duplicate of the story of a simila rperson and circumstances, referenced in ancient Hebrew texts at least two thousand years before Christ.
Right, the Nephelim.

And that tho the Bible is a greatsource of history, There is scientific proof of, and reasons for many of the Bible stories.
One of my favorites is Joshua's missing day.

Show me the X,Y, and Z axis, and we can go from there. We, here on earth, know UP as being a direction away from the ground and in the direction of the sky. Your answer doesn't quatify.

Show me proof that the universe or cosmos is infinite, and I might agree.

To my knowlege, the only one which has been totally destroyed is the one I referenced, and they are now in the process of excavating. There are others??.

What Bible were you reading? The Old testiment states that the whole world was covered except a few highest peaks. Does you Bible talk about Noah??

Most people have never heard of the first Christ figure.

I'm sorry but you got me on that one, I no longer have a bible, and when it comes to Joshua, while I know who he was, I'm not sure what you mean Please enlighten me.

and Finally, It appears, you actually read my threads En toto. Thank you.

Is there an 's'? Can I buy a vowel?

Show me the X,Y, and Z axis, and we can go from there.
Its basic geomatry. Axis aren't real things, they are imaginary points of refrence to show relation. They're used to show the Earth's rotatiin, verious statistics, even stock values over time.

My point is that 'up' is a direction, not a distance.

We, here on earth, know UP as being a direction away from the ground and in the direction of the sky.
Right, the direction towards the sky, not the distance. Up is a direction, not a distance, so 'a how far is up' is a non sequitor since 'up' never fills the value of 'far'.

What Bible were you reading? The Old testiment states that the whole world was covered except a few highest peaks. Does you Bible talk about Noah??
That bronze age civilisation had no way of observing the entire planet to know if it was covered or not. All the land Noah knew of was covered and so that's what he wtmrote down. We get "whole earth" from the Hebrew "kol erets" which has to be prefaced by the name of the plannet in order to mean the whole plannet. "Kol erets" in this context only means the whole area or regeon.

Here's the link I gave earlier in another thread about the flood: All is How Big when considering Noahs flood in the Bible account

Will you be gone long?
Is there an 's'? Can I buy a vowel?
Its basic geomatry. Axis aren't real things, they are imaginary points of refrence to show relation. They're used to show the Earth's rotatiin, verious statistics, even stock values over time.

We, here on earth, know UP as being a direction away from the ground and in the direction of the sky.
Right, the direction towards the sky, not the distance. Up is a direction, not a distance, so 'a how far is up' is a non sequitor since 'up' never fills the value of 'far'.

That bronze age civilisation had no way of observing the entire planet to know if it was covered or not. All the land Noah knew of was covered and so that's what he wtmrote down. We get "whole earth" from the Hebrew "kol erets" which has to be prefaced by the name of the plannet in order to mean the whole plannet. "Kol erets" in this context only means the whole area or regeon.

Here's the link I gave earlier in another thread about the flood: All is How Big when considering Noahs flood in the Bible account

I understood about the axis, and I knew you couldn't show them to me.

How far is up, was a play with words, and I agreed with you, but for your benefit perhaps I should have said "How far CAN YOU GO up " It meant the same thing.

As for Noah and the flood, we are on the same page, but you seemed to imply you got that from the Bible. I haven't gone in for hebrew translations, but our information appears to amount to the same. Have you read instalment two?

Forum List

Back