Let me clear a few things up here: I support gay marriage, and not for the reasons you think

Maybe you should boil your position down to a medium-sized paragraph.

I'm an essayist. I don't deal in "medium sized paragraphs." I must bore the hell out of people with 500 word paragraphs. :p

Being succinct is worth more than being wordy, TK.
He has lots of spare time on his hands....and thoughts, burning, searing images of trials and tribulations of other people's gheyiity...

I'm glad you've convinced yourself that there are loopholes in your beliefs that allow you to not hate teh gheys.

How about you try... just not hating them at all because they've done nothing against you?

You and I both know 'hate' is used too much, and sometimes wrongly.

Hating gay people isn't the same as disagreeing with homosexuality or gay marriage.

Don't be one of those people where you can only love the issue or hate the people.

You're a liberal. You know what nuance is and its value.
I won't abide people condemning gay people to hell and denying them a right to marriage. Those = hate.

Now if someone just disagrees, but treats them as fellow human beings, then I applaud them.

And this person said that he does have tolerance and does not "hate" them, so what's your issue?
It took him 10 paragraphs to justify why he doesn't hate gay people. He shouldn't feel like he has to justify not hating them.
If your going to advertise your diversity with ghey pride, here is okay, that whey his buddies don't have to hear it...

I won't abide people condemning gay people to hell and denying them a right to marriage. Those = hate.

Now if someone just disagrees, but treats them as fellow human beings, then I applaud them.

You don't like that there are traditional Christians who repeat what the Bible mentions about Christianity. That is fine. I dislike both religion and gay marriage. If a person of faith is honestly repeating from their book what their religion says about it, but isn't being like those WBC f***ers, they aren't haters. You're basically implying that traditional and peaceful Pentacostals, Catholics, Baptists, and other flavors are all haters.

Don't be so trite.

There are those who disagree with homosexuality and gay marriage and treat them as human being. I am one of them [in this example, though, I am not religious]. I think you would be better served if you acknowledged that there are peaceful religious folk who also disagree with it but are peaceful and not haters. Don't be like those partisan idiots who think disagreeing with GM makes you a Nazi, or wanting more taxes makes you a commie pinko.

You don't like that there are traditional Christians who repeat what the Bible mentions about Christianity. That is fine. I dislike both religion and gay marriage. If a person of faith is honestly repeating from their book what their religion says about it, but isn't being like those WBC f***ers, they aren't haters. You're basically implying that traditional and peaceful Pentacostals, Catholics, Baptists, and other flavors are all haters.

Don't be so trite.

There are those who disagree with homosexuality and gay marriage and treat them as human being. I am one of them [in this example, though, I am not religious]. I think you would be better served if you acknowledged that there are peaceful religious folk who also disagree with it but are peaceful and not haters. Don't be like those partisan idiots who think disagreeing with GM makes you a Nazi, or wanting more taxes makes you a commie pinko.
Sure. I acknowledge that there are plenty of peaceful people who treat gay people as human beings. And who refuse them their happiness. Just not in the 50 U.S. States anymore. :thup:

I'm glad you've convinced yourself that there are loopholes in your beliefs that allow you to not hate teh gheys.

How about you try... just not hating them at all because they've done nothing against you?

Hating gay people isn't the same as disagreeing with homosexuality or gay marriage.

Don't be one of those people where you can only love the issue or hate the people.

And this person said that he does have tolerance and does not "hate" them, so what's your issue?
It took him 10 paragraphs to justify why he doesn't hate gay people. He shouldn't feel like he has to justify not hating them.

Well the homosexuals seem to be very sensitive.

Since they've been demonized by society their entire lives, can you blame them?

Since they've been demonized by society their entire lives, can you blame them?

I'm just saying.

Self serving, hypocritical autobiographies are in Politics now?

Note to the OP: not everyone hangs on every golden word that drips from your keyboard. Not everyone agrees with you that yours doesn't smell as bad as others'.

How old are you really?

Last edited:
Well, I've stated my peace. No more gay marriage threads. I drove my grandmother nuts about it and she threatened not to make dinner.

Eheh...heh...

Okay I'm going, I'm going.

Considering they'll try to destroy your livelihood if you don't agree with them.

Yeah, maybe a little.

Nah, I don't believe in golden calves and have no problem mocking them with everyone else. Why? Because no one is beyond criticism and mockery. Sure, if you defy them you'll get that nasty glare like the one you get when you gift a gay guy some MiraLAX, but it's worth it. Pedestals are meant to be knocked down. :D

Well, I've stated my peace. No more gay marriage threads. I drove my grandmother nuts about it and she threatened not to make dinner.

Eheh...heh...

Okay I'm going, I'm going.

Stop it.

It's embarrassing.

Git.

Just like women, gotta watch what you say and do around them.....pain in the azz...

Just like women, gotta watch what you say and do around them.....pain in the azz...

Maybe you're ghey?

Maybe you're ghey?
Indubitably...but it's the lesbian variety....

Oh, I don't think so.

I'm liable to break out my inner George Carlin over that irresistible opportunity.

Forum List

Back