Less than 0.5% of Americans care about the Russia nonsense.

Trump is now demanding all employees of the intelligence community be totally loyal to Trump.
Isn’t being loyal to the United States more important, than being loyal toTrump?
This crap is just another confirmation that we are Banana Republic. Now the citizens of this country will get Trump filtered intelligence.
And the Trump zombies don’t care. You are easily manipulated are like sheep going to their own slaughter and are clueless about what is happening.
Man, you people are so fucking gullible.
Still one additional time, please refer to post #42 in this thread. As always, thank you.

Sure Who TF cares if the scum Putin is influencing our elections ? Certainly not his pal, brother scumbag Trump, and all his AH followers
Putin is a much better person than the democrats we are infected with. Put all the democrats running for office together and they cannot reach the superior calibre of Putin.

after all the $$$ Reagan spent protecting this country from Russians every "who cares" republican needs to be shipped to KGB headquarters at the Kremlin, and drop kicked in the nuts.
There is no KGB headquarters in Russia. There is no KGB. If you want KGB you are directed to the FBI.

Obama expelled 35 Russians for election hacking

Trump and his drones suck Russians so they will hack our elections

see the difference
Link to this "election hacking", IQ7?

DDDDUUUUUUHHHH ^^^^^^^

what a f.n dumbass - dozens of credible links

and you dont give a shit about any of them - youre a million dollar a month russian

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

see the difference

DDDDUUUUUUHHHH ^^^^^^^

and you dont give a shit about any of them - youre a million dollar a month russian

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
And yet you can't bring a single link showing Russian "election hacking".

Run along, IQ7............your are way too stupid to keep up with me.

What did Russia do to interfere in our elections? And why didn’t obama stop the interference in 2016? Wanna know why? Cause the real culprits thought Hillary was gonna win!

And that post basically sums up why Democrats are the biggest hypocrites in the country!

View attachment 307965
Did someone mention Former Secretary of State and First Lady Hillary Clinton?
upload_2020-2-21_14-27-23.jpeg

see the difference

DDDDUUUUUUHHHH ^^^^^^^

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I triggered your stupid ass again - youre sooooooooo easy

:auiqs.jpg:

see the difference

DDDDUUUUUUHHHH ^^^^^^^

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I triggered your stupid ass again - youre sooooooooo easy

:auiqs.jpg:
You triggered nothing, dumbass.

I called out your blatant lie. Give us a link to this Russian "election hacking', idiot.

I predict you will come back with the same idiotic response in a feeble attempt to move on from getting busted in another lie.:5_1_12024:

Trump believed Putin, Trump asslickers believe him

every US intelligence committee associated with russian election hacking dont believe either one of them -

F 1 damn poll -

“The activity by [Russian intelligence services] is part of an ongoing campaign of cyber-enabled operations directed at the US government and its citizens,” wrote the authors of the government report. “This [joint analysis report] provides technical indicators related to many of these operations, recommended mitigations, suggested actions to take in response to the indicators provided, and information on how to report such incidents to the US government.”

The government report follows several from the private sector, notably a lengthy section in a Microsoft report from 2015 on a hacking team referred to as “advanced persistent threat 28” (APT 28), which the company’s internal nomenclature calls Strontium and others have called Fancy Bear. Also mentioned in the government document is another group called APT 29 or Cozy Bear.

Before the government report, other security researchers tracked “the bears” to breaches including the summer 2016 attack on the World Anti-Doping Agency, apparently an act of revenge against whistleblowing Russian athlete Yuliya Stepanova. Other attacks attributed to the same set of apparently Russian actors include an attack on Georgian elections in 2008, the hack of French news channel TV5Monde, and a Twitter account and blog supposedly operated by a hacker calling himself Guccifer 2.0 but more likely an instrument of Fancy Bear.

The Microsoft report contains a history of the groups’ operation; a report by security analysts ThreatConnect describes the team’s modus operandi; and competing firm CrowdStrike detailed the attack on the Democratic National Committee shortly before subsequent breaches of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign were discovered.

Trump is now demanding all employees of the intelligence community be totally loyal to Trump.
Isn’t being loyal to the United States more important, than being loyal toTrump?
This crap is just another confirmation that we are Banana Republic. Now the citizens of this country will get Trump filtered intelligence.
And the Trump zombies don’t care. You are easily manipulated are like sheep going to their own slaughter and are clueless about what is happening.
Man, you people are so fucking gullible.
Still one additional time, please refer to post #42 in this thread. As always, thank you.

You are quite proud of your post #42! :disbelief: Why? It’s an opinion of a troll, (I’m basing the troll remark on the number of posts you have, since September. Look at my post numbers in over nine years.) Either you are a troll or someone who doesn’t have a life. Whatever the case, my condolences.

Trump believed Putin, Trump asslickers believe him

every US intelligence committee associated with russian election hacking dont believe either one of them -

F 1 damn poll -
How many votes did Putin change, IQ7? ZERO sound about right?

Dismissed.:5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back