Lesbian women claim they're being pressured into sex by some trans women

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Holeefuk. And those lesbians had to acquiesce for fear of being called transphobes. :laughing0301:

"Is a lesbian transphobic if she does not want to have sex with trans women? Some lesbians say they are increasingly being pressured and coerced into accepting trans women as partners - then shunned and even threatened for speaking out. Several have spoken to the BBC, along with trans women who are concerned about the issue too..."

'We're being pressured into sex by some trans women'

heston.gif

Holeefuk. And those lesbians had to acquiesce for fear of being called transphobes. :laughing0301:

"Is a lesbian transphobic if she does not want to have sex with trans women? Some lesbians say they are increasingly being pressured and coerced into accepting trans women as partners - then shunned and even threatened for speaking out. Several have spoken to the BBC, along with trans women who are concerned about the issue too..."

View attachment 557167
Sort of gives a whole new twist to "they're eating their own" :D

View attachment 557167
Let us get one thing clear here. A trans woman that is seeking a relationship with a lesbian, IS NOT TRANS. In fact, they are making a mockery of the entire thing. By definition, a trans woman is a woman trapped in a man's body. They are attracted to MEN, not lesbians. And from my experience, they are attracted to a man's man. Gay males, which would probably be a good fit for them, they absolutely despise. And lesbians, you got to be kidding me. Why would a woman, trapped in a man's body, be attracted to another woman. It is like they are both transgender and gay, which is laughable on it's face.

Don't get me wrong. Trans females openly admire real women. They will have posters of them in their room, but as role models, not because they are sexually attracted to them. But if you are a company, practicing diversity, and you have someone claiming to be a trans female and yet openly engaging in a relationship with a female, FIRE THEM. Because they are playing you.

I looked at that article and I found myself scratching my head that anybody would actually WANT to have sex with any of the people shown in it.

There are people who are born male, become trans, and then call themselves lesbians because they are attracted to women.

Go figure.

Let us get one thing clear here. A trans woman that is seeking a relationship with a lesbian, IS NOT TRANS. In fact, they are making a mockery of the entire thing. By definition, a trans woman is a woman trapped in a man's body. They are attracted to MEN, not lesbians. And from my experience, they are attracted to a man's man. Gay males, which would probably be a good fit for them, they absolutely despise. And lesbians, you got to be kidding me. Why would a woman, trapped in a man's body, be attracted to another woman. It is like they are both transgender and gay, which is laughable on it's face.

Don't get me wrong. Trans females openly admire real women. They will have posters of them in their room, but as role models, not because they are sexually attracted to them. But if you are a company, practicing diversity, and you have someone claiming to be a trans female and yet openly engaging in a relationship with a female, FIRE THEM. Because they are playing you.
Two words, Caitlin Jenner.

View attachment 557167
Yeah sure, everyone believes that a lesbian can be forced to have sex.

Easier said than done…firing them

View attachment 557167

It's none of my business what they do and certainly not yours.

There are people who are born male, become trans, and then call themselves lesbians because they are attracted to women.

Go figure.

Therere also people look in the mirror, believe they're fat, then stave themselves to death. Like those who identify as the opposite sex, it's mental illness.

Forum List

Back