Leprosy, polio, TB and measles cases are springing up around the country.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Wow, now why would that be? Perhaps the 10 MILLION UNDOCUMENTED ILLEGALS that the Democrats invited into our country have something to do with that, you think?

Wow, now why would that be? Perhaps the 10 MILLION UNDOCUMENTED ILLEGALS that the Democrats invited into our country have something to do with that, you think?

maybe because a bunch of over entitled jerks refuse to mask or vaccinate their children.

If you're stupid enough to refuse to vaccinate based on your "internet research" then you should be thankful for Democrats who will make sure your children, brain damaged from diseases easily prevented, are cared for.

It wasn't that long ago that it was reported that diseases not seen since the medieval era were being discovered among the homeless population of Los Angeles:

Medieval Diseases Running Rampant Throughout California's Homeless Population

On the other hand, I am unable to fathom why our country throws everything we know through tried & true best practices, right out the window when it comes to our southern border. There are plenty of reasons to do everything possible to ensure we know (our government) who is coming into our country yet both parties act as if they are helpless.

Pathetic, but I've been saying so forever and nothing has changed, as we all can see.

• Banned
It wasn't that long ago that it was reported that diseases not seen since the medieval era were being discovered among the homeless population of Los Angeles:

Medieval Diseases Running Rampant Throughout California's Homeless Population

On the other hand, I am unable to fathom why our country throws everything we know through tried & true best practices, right out the window when it comes to our southern border. There are plenty of reasons to do everything possible to ensure we know (our government) who is coming into our country yet both parties act as if they are helpless.

Pathetic, but I've been saying so forever and nothing has changed, as we all can see.
I agree however let's remember that Biden and Myorkas rescinded all of Trump's policies immediately when Biden's administration took control. It is not a coincidence that the immigration problem has exploded over these last three years.

They always have popped up around the nation.

YAY!!!!

thank you Obiden Administration!!!!

1709346921506.png

Exactly like the OP says....

The reason is 10 million of undocumented savages from all over the world let in the country.

Thanks to this , treacherous .....hating America, Obiden Administration.

YAY.
Just one of many consequences that befall a people who allow the weak to lead. The nation we've become, deserves the demise it has fostered.

You truly are too stupid to be one person.

Perhaps it has more to do with the anti-vax movement who refuse to get the children vaccinated for measles, polio, TB and other communicable diseases which had all but been wiped out by vaccines.

Nothing is as gullible or stupid and a Trump Cultist.

You truly are too stupid to be one person.

Perhaps it has more to do with the anti-vax movement who refuse to get the children vaccinated for measles, polio, TB and other communicable diseases which had all but been wiped out by vaccines.

Nothing is as gullible or stupid and a Trump Cultist.
you are pretty stupid too....those anti vax people were against the covid shot,not the proven vaccines that have been used for decades...

you are pretty stupid too....those anti vax people were against the covid shot,not the proven vaccines that have been used for decades...

Wrong again fool. The anti-vax movement has been going strong since my 34 year old daughter was in school. Parents were resisting the measles and TB vaccines believing they cause autism. I have family members with university age children who aren’t vaccinated.

You people would be better off Google your idiot claims before making a complete fool of yourself.

Wrong again fool. The anti-vax movement has been going strong since my 34 year old daughter was in school. Parents were resisting the measles and TB vaccines believing they cause autism. I have family members with university age children who aren’t vaccinated.

You people would be better off Google your idiot claims before making a complete fool of yourself.
a small minority dipshit.....we have group of liberals in OC california who are the same way....a small minority.....

Forum List

Back