Lefty Activist Slams Harris For Laughing At Someone Calling Trump's Actions 'Mentally Retarded'

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Lefty Activist Slams Harris For Laughing At Someone Calling Trump's Actions 'Mentally Retarded'

California Sen. Kamala Harris (D) is taking heat after a progressive health care activist shared a video of the 2020 presidential candidate laughing at an audience member referring to President Donald Trump's actions as "mentally retarded." Instead of correcting the man and condemning the use of the word "retarded," Harris agreed with what was said. "Well said, well said," she replied.

The health care activist, Kendally Brown, explained how Harris betrayed the disability community. CBS News political reporter Caitlin Huey Burns asked Harris about the encounter. And, naturally, Harris quickly backtracked.

ME: I love it when they eat their own. But this just proves that the so-called tolerance of the Left is not but a cheap facade. Their true hateful colors always shine when they are not working to cover them up

Trump is retarded, snowflakes.

Then how did he whoop your ass in 2016? Why haven't you been able to impeach him? Tissue? :auiqs.jpg:

Because a lot of retards voted for him I would assume. He's hardly kicking ass now like creating an entire mythology about hurricanes with his sharpie. What a fuckin' embarrassment.

This coming from the side that needs to bribe voters with $5 bills, liquor, and cigarettes to get people to vote for their candidate.

Then how did he whoop your ass in 2016? Why haven't you been able to impeach him? Tissue? :auiqs.jpg:

Because a lot of retards voted for him I would assume. He's hardly kicking ass now like creating an entire mythology about hurricanes with his sharpie. What a fuckin' embarrassment.

This coming from the side that needs to bribe voters with $5 bills, liquor, and cigarettes to get people to vote for their candidate.

Let's keep it to the norms, shall we? Or I'm going to have to remind you that people voted for Trump because they were told Mexico was going to pay for a major infrastructure project.

Let's keep it to the norms, shall we? Or I'm going to have to remind you that people voted for Trump because they were told Mexico was going to pay for a major infrastructure project.

They already are paying for it Mr. Fake News. It has already been demonstrated how in different threads.

Now, address the topic jackass.

God this shit is dumb.

Nobody took trump literally. Nobody thinks the president of Mexico is going to write some lotto looking check for 5 billion. The cost of the wall will be built into trade agreements etc.

Even if trump builds the wall, Democrats promise to take it down if elected. Globalist Democrats want to turn America into the world's largest homeless tent city.

God this shit is dumb.

Nobody took trump literally. Nobody thinks the president of Mexico is going to write some lotto looking check for 5 billion. The cost of the wall will be built into trade agreements etc.

Even if trump builds the wall, Democrats promise to take it down if elected. Globalist Democrats want to turn America into the world's largest homeless tent city.

Trade agreements? That hasn't happened and now we are paying for it.

God this shit is dumb.

Eventually there will be new agreements and why build a wall at all if Democrats promise to take it down. It is obvious the Democrats are on the take from the cartels. They used to support border security.

God this shit is dumb.

Eventually there will be new agreements and why build a wall at all if Democrats promise to take it down. It is obvious the Democrats are on the take from the cartels. They used to support border security.

The cartels? Most illegal drugs are trucked or shipped in.

Fact-checking Trump officials: Most drugs enter US through legal ports of entry, not vast, open border

Not only did Trump lie about who was going to pay for it, he lied about the reasons for the wall in the first place.

God this shit is dumb.

The cartels? Most illegal drugs are trucked or shipped in.

Fact-checking Trump officials: Most drugs enter US through legal ports of entry, not vast, open border

Not only did Trump lie about who was going to pay for it, he lied about the reasons for the wall in the first place.
Ah yes... the Democrats believe nobody comes and goes unchecked and unregulated across the desert... especially bad people. Democrats are trying really hard to protect the cartels human trafficking operations. Bet this guy knows a thing or two about it.
16076894-7250009-Barak_admitted_that_the_pictures_are_indeed_of_him_blaming_his_b-a-9_1563294759807.jpg

Ah yes... the Democrats believe nobody comes and goes unchecked and unregulated across the desert... especially bad people. Democrats are trying really hard to protect the cartels human trafficking operations. Bet this guy knows a thing or two about it.

They just flat out don't care about the law.

Forum List

Back