Left wing “Progressives” are now war pigs

You wouldn't recognize a Communist if he-or-she came up and bit you in the a$$ in broad daylight.

The Republic cannot take much more of Democratic Party rule under the present circumstances.

I am dying to vote Republican again.

Dump your Orange Albatross - who traitorously summoned and incited an Insurrection on January 6, 2021 - and I will consider standing at your side again.
Xi Jin Ping is clearly benefiting from this war. He is thrilled to see Russia and NATO and Ukraine at war. Is Xi Jin Ping a Communist?

Xi Jin Ping is clearly benefiting from this war. He is thrilled to see Russia and NATO and Ukraine at war. Is Xi Jin Ping a Communist?
True enough. I retract what I said earlier about you not being able to recognize a communist.

Your trouble here, however, is that regardless of whether or not Xi benefits from this war, that if the US allows Russian aggression to go unchecked, that, too, hurts us.

Our choices are...

1. let Xi benefit and let Russian aggression in Eastern Europe go unchecked (and thereby suffer the long-term consequences)

...or...

2. let Xi benefit and check Russian aggression in Eastern Europe (and thereby strengthen the NATO alliance and our relationships with our European cousins)

Option 2 is the Lesser of Two Evils.

Xi benefits either way.,

With Option 2 we benefit both tactically and strategically.

Close enough for Gubmint Work.

Last edited:
True enough. I retract what I said earlier about you not being able to recognize a communist.

Your trouble here, however, is that regardless of whether or not Xi benefits from this war, that if the US allows Russian aggression to go unchecked, that, too, huts us.

Our choices are...

1. let Xi benefit and let Russian aggression in Eastern Europe go unchecked (and thereby suffer the long-term consequences)

...or...

2. let Xi benefit and check Russian aggression in Eastern Europe (and thereby strengthen the NATO alliance and our relationships with our European cousins)

Option 2 is the Lesser of Two Evils.

Xi benefits either way.,

With Option 2 we benefit both tactically and strategically.

Close enough for Gubmint Work.
Russia is only a regional power now. Russia is no longer America’s primary adversary. Russia’s GNP is about the same as Canada’s. Russia invaded Ukraine only because NATO kept expanding. We should seek negotiations and peace instead of fueling the war.

Many Europeans prefer peace to another fratricidal conflict: France’s Macron says there is chance for peace in Ukraine.

Since you want to check aggression do you want to fight the Taliban in Afghanistan or the CCP in Xinjiang?

Don’t you see you are being fooled by neocon propaganda?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back