Left wing MSM Superhero Tom Brokaw, and the phrase ‘Greatest Generation’

May 4, 2022
I take my hat off to Mr Brokaw. He was able to gaslight most of America, and especially the flag waving armchair patriots, into celebrating his views of the world, and using his term. I still smile when I see the type who salute a flag when passing by the Post Office, and thank every Veteran for their service (think of Lee Oswald and Tom McVeigh & friends) — I smile when I see the type, parroting and regurgitating Brokaw’s views, while simultaneously referring to him as somebody who could not tell the truth

Might explain how many of them were able to deal with the cognitive disservice of backing a family like Trump, who never met a war they would actually fight in, while claiming g to be wholly patriotic and answering calls and duty

I take my hat off to Mr Brokaw. He was able to gaslight most of America, and especially the flag waving armchair patriots, into celebrating his views of the world, and using his term. I still smile when I see the type who salute a flag when passing by the Post Office, and thank every Veteran for their service (think of Lee Oswald and Tom McVeigh & friends) — I smile when I see the type, parroting and regurgitating Brokaw’s views, while simultaneously referring to him as somebody who could not tell the truth

Might explain how many of them were able to deal with the cognitive disservice of backing a family like Trump, who never met a war they would actually fight in, while claiming g to be wholly patriotic and answering calls and duty
Do you know the difference between satire and sarcasm?

Timothy McVeigh, knucklehead.

What’s the name of your other sock?

Hmmm, can you show me where Biden, Obama or Clinton served?

No?

Got it!

• Banned
Hmmm, can you show me where Biden, Obama or Clinton served?

No?

Got it!
Can you show me another family in America where 4 generations never served and the first generation in America was thrown out of home nation for avoiding mandatory service ?

Can you show me another family in America where 4 generations never served and the first generation in America was thrown out of home nation for avoiding mandatory service ?
Translation: Well damn it man you pointed out a fact and now I have to move the field goal…

Well at least Trump kids were not like Hunter Biden when it came to his ( Hunter ) Military Career…

Oh, and as for Trump Grandfather, well he broke the law, so he had to pay the price…

Now tell me about Joe and Hunter Biden great military career’s and before you claim Hunter has nothing to do with this subject let be clear you opened that door putz!

Last edited:
I wonder why you don’t want to write about Joe and Hunter Biden great Military records?

Why move the field goal when you lost the argument?

Want to write about Joe and Hunter Biden military career’s?

Is Donald John Trump Sr. any different from Bill Clinton when it came to Vietnam?

Why didn’t Obama serve and seeing his father was from Kenya what was his military record like and did Obama mom serve?

Why don’t you want to discuss this?

Why move the field goal when you lost the argument?

Want to write about Joe and Hunter Biden military career’s?

Is Donald John Trump Sr. any different from Bill Clinton when it came to Vietnam?

Why didn’t Obama serve and seeing his father was from Kenya what was his military record like and did Obama mom serve?

Why don’t you want to discuss this?
The families of Clinton, Obama, and Biden have served when called

Not so Trumps in America, or DJT’s creepy Grandad who got thrown out of his home country for being a disgusting traitor

Joe Biden served?

When?

Hunter Biden service record is a disgrace, so tell us more about his great service to our country and how he isn’t creepy at all?

Funny how Trump has made you insane!

Not so Trumps in America, or DJT’s creepy Grandad who got thrown out of his home country for being a disgusting traitor

Also when did Obama dad or grandfather from his dad side serve in the U.S. military and do you have their records from Kenya?
Again, for the last time

Show me where Obama mother served in the military or when Obama father and Grandfather ( father side )served in the military because you haven’t yet and why are you dodging Joe Biden unwillingness to serve while his son Hunter was a massive failure in the military?

Forum List

Back