Left-wing media outlet Axios finally admits Biden corruption is real

Joe is one of the Bidens, dipshit.
Where does Comer say that evidence "Bidens" he is talking about includes Joe Biden? Nowhere.

If he actually had any serious evidence of criminality against the President, then thats what he would say.

"Bidens" cannot be impeached, only Joe Biden can.

You're exactly as dumb as your cult needs you to be.
This is from a guy who is seriously holding his breath for Comer to submit criminal refferals against EVERY MEMBER OF THE BIDEN FAMILY.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Very surprising coming from Axios, which has been a DNC PR organization for years.

The lie the left has decided to unify behind is "no evidence" (lately it's been "no direct evidence"...lol), but this report definitely says different.

I think the rats are starting to desert the sinking ship.

Just before the 2020 election, Joe Biden and his campaign said his son Hunter hadn't made money from China — and that Biden hadn't met one of Hunter's Ukrainian business associates while he was vice president, except for maybe a brief hello.

• Both of those claims were false, according to recent sworn testimony by Hunter Biden and his business partner, Devon Archer.
Why it matters: House Republican leaders now have zeroed in on those two denials by Joe Biden in 2020 to help justify an impeachment inquiry into the president.

• "Through our investigations, we have found that President Biden did lie to the American people about his own knowledge of his family's foreign business dealings," Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said Tuesday as he announced the inquiry.
  • McCarthy cited the contradictions between Joe Biden's denials and the sworn testimony Hunter Biden gave in court in July, and what Archer said in testimony to Congress in August.

Bottom line: when asked whether he had any evidence of "wrongdoing" by Joe Biden, Archer said: "No, I'm not aware of any."

Very surprising coming from Axios, which has been a DNC PR organization for years.

The lie the left has decided to unify behind is "no evidence" (lately it's been "no direct evidence"...lol), but this report definitely says different.

I think the rats are starting to desert the sinking ship.

Just before the 2020 election, Joe Biden and his campaign said his son Hunter hadn't made money from China — and that Biden hadn't met one of Hunter's Ukrainian business associates while he was vice president, except for maybe a brief hello.

• Both of those claims were false, according to recent sworn testimony by Hunter Biden and his business partner, Devon Archer.
Why it matters: House Republican leaders now have zeroed in on those two denials by Joe Biden in 2020 to help justify an impeachment inquiry into the president.

• "Through our investigations, we have found that President Biden did lie to the American people about his own knowledge of his family's foreign business dealings," Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said Tuesday as he announced the inquiry.
  • McCarthy cited the contradictions between Joe Biden's denials and the sworn testimony Hunter Biden gave in court in July, and what Archer said in testimony to Congress in August.

If he knew his son did business deals and new his son made money, that proves what?

I don't know what you think it proves but what it does NOT prove is 'corruption' by Joe Biden. Getting facts wrong is NOT illegal.

If he knew his son did business deals and new his son made money, that proves what?

I don't know what you think it proves but what it does NOT prove is 'corruption' by Joe Biden. Getting facts wrong is NOT illegal.

What happened to "I never discussed business with my son, ever"?

LOL

What happened to "I never discussed business with my son, ever"?

LOL

What he's saying is that he doesn't get into the details. Of course he knows his son is doing business abroad. You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill to score cheap political points. The important fact is that there is no proof of corruption by Joe Biden.

None. Nor was any proven in your link.

Forum List

Back