Left-wing insanity reaches new levels

Mixed metaphors comparing suicide to abortion.

I'm for it even though it probably saves more mentally ill liberals from committing suicide. Most suicides are committed by youth in SF so give them a chance to grow up and become conservatives.

Some statistics. 1-in-3 gay, lesbian or bisexual students in the San Francisco Unified School District reportedly attempts suicide. For transgender students, that number jumps to nearly one in two.

LGBTQ Youth Suicide Prevention Program Will Continue At San Francisco Schools Amid Staggering Statistics | The Huffington Post

Last edited:
Insanity is having Clinton and trump as the two main candidates. Talk about pathetic and low. We've reached the bottom.
No sirree. I'm tickled pink with trump.

I don't ever want another politician to head up the country again. I think it should be a REQUIREMENT that the president has never held public office before.
Same here. I couldn't be happier. :)

Yes I do admit this presidency is great for entertainment purposes. Its fun to make light of the is nation and its elected officials. Its a form of true patriotism.

We spend many more times that amount of taxpayer money killing people...seems like this is a much better idea.
What? So you propose spending tax payer money to prevent what we already spend tax payer money to do? :uhh:

If we already spend a fortune to "kill people" why would we spend money to prevent people from dying? That's like spending a fortune to imprison criminals while simultaneously spending a fortune to prevent criminals from going to prison. :bang3:

This is the sort of absurdity that could only come from the left. In a state where suicide is legal, San Francisco is spending $211 million of the tax payer's money to prevent people from committing suicide. :eusa_doh:
After 1,600 people, tragically died since 1937 by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge, an obstacle to suicide will soon run the 9,000-ft. length of the bridge.

What’s perplexing is that this compassionate enterprise is taking place in a liberal state where assisted suicide is legal, and where, in 2011, out of 802,400 pregnancies, 184,552, or 23%, ended in abortion.

San Francisco is a city whose majority likely endorses the 3,000 abortions performed every day in America. Yet Bagdad-by-the-Bay plans to spend 211 million in taxpayer dollars to deny one person, every two weeks, the right to choose to do what California law otherwise maintains should hinge solely on personal choice.
Now that is a very special kind of stupid that isn't found anywhere else in the world than the bat-shit crazy left-wing ideology.

Articles: Preventing ‘Back Alley’ Suicides in San Francisco

If they put that money into law enforcement Kate Steinle and others might still be alive today.

No...assisted suicide, like abortion and many other life issues - is complicated.
No, really, it's not. Only the left find such basic issues "complicated". Ballistics is "complicated". Nuclear energy is "complicated". Suicide is about a single basic and simple as it gets.
It's not about "state control" - it's about making sure the person is in the right state of mind and
Because there is a correct state of mind for killing one's self?!? :uhh:
it's truly a last resort in a situation where the condition is terminal. It's about not making it easy or open to abuse on vulnerable people.
Nobody said the government has to make it "easy". But why are they making it hard in this particular case? Oh yeah - because they don't control it.
Suicide and assisted suicide are two different things.
Yeah. One the state controls and one it doesn't.

Insanity is having Clinton and trump as the two main candidates. Talk about pathetic and low. We've reached the bottom.

I don't ever want another politician to head up the country again. I think it should be a REQUIREMENT that the president has never held public office before.
I was the biggest anti-Trump conservative I knew during the primary. But I have to say - so far he's been one of the best presidents of all time. It's only 100 days obviously, but those first 100 were exceptional. Never in a billion years would I have imagined him restoring power to the states.

I was the biggest anti-Trump conservative I knew during the primary. But I have to say - so far he's been one of the best presidents of all time. It's only 100 days obviously, but those first 100 were exceptional. Never in a billion years would I have imagined him restoring power to the states.

Trump has not clicked on everything, but its still light years better than being stuck with the ice queen hildebeast.

"control"...like...state control over a woman's uterus?...
Conservatives couldn't possibly care any less about a woman's uterus. What they care about is the innocent life inside and the laws against murder.

I care about women, girls, and infants...particularly the most vulnerable of them. I think it's disgusting that women can claim that it's "pro-female" to defend the disgusting dregs of humanity that abuse, torture, murder and profit off the abuse of those women, girls and infants. I think it's disgusting and shocking that women will coo and claim to be pro-female, while telling young girls that their babies are worthless, and any child they have will be nothing but a drain on the world. I think it's criminal that women will help underaged girls get abortions behind their parents' backs, while telling those same girls it's their *right* to engage in intercourse. It's a travesty that we have people in our schools who think that it's a violation of a 13 year old's *right to privacy* to not inform law enforcement that that same 13 year old is having sex, and a violation of that same child's *right to privacy* to help her file charges against whomever is raping her.

Meanwhile, families have no *right to privacy*. Our schools march our kids through all sorts of programs encouraging them to snitch out their parents for all manner of things, in order to justify their intrusion and control of our kids. Including their sex lives and reproductive lives.

Last edited:
Mixed metaphors comparing suicide to abortion.
You should have read the article. They weren't comparing suicide to abortion (they merely mentioned abortion in addition). They were talking about the absurdity of having state-sponsored "assisted suicide" while spending hundreds of millions to prevent suicide.

The only cure for insanity, stupid, and liberalisim is DEATH, therefore some liberals may need help committing suicide, I am for the government helping them make the choice to check out in fact I will GLADLY give some training and active demonstrations.

No...assisted suicide, like abortion and many other life issues - is complicated.
No, really, it's not. Only the left find such basic issues "complicated". Ballistics is "complicated". Nuclear energy is "complicated". Suicide is about a single basic and simple as it gets.

In comparison to the complex ethical issues that challenge us today, no...ballistics are simple. Nuclear energy is simple.

What is complex is determining what to do with the waste, how to keep the world safe and address proliferation, should nuclear weapons be used...

Suicide is the ending of a life, and like abortion and the death penalty, is full of complexities. Can you end a life? Sure that's simple. Should you and under what conditions? Not simple. If it were it would not be such a hot topic in ethics.

It's not about "state control" - it's about making sure the person is in the right state of mind and
Because there is a correct state of mind for killing one's self?!? :uhh:

Does a person have the right to end their own life?

Under what condition?

A young person in the midst of an emotional crisis?

A woman in end stage cancer?

A person suffering a progressive painful and fatal neurological disease?

Last edited:
This is the sort of absurdity that could only come from the left. In a state where suicide is legal, San Francisco is spending $211 million of the tax payer's money to prevent people from committing suicide. :eusa_doh:
After 1,600 people, tragically died since 1937 by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge, an obstacle to suicide will soon run the 9,000-ft. length of the bridge.

What’s perplexing is that this compassionate enterprise is taking place in a liberal state where assisted suicide is legal, and where, in 2011, out of 802,400 pregnancies, 184,552, or 23%, ended in abortion.

San Francisco is a city whose majority likely endorses the 3,000 abortions performed every day in America. Yet Bagdad-by-the-Bay plans to spend 211 million in taxpayer dollars to deny one person, every two weeks, the right to choose to do what California law otherwise maintains should hinge solely on personal choice.
Now that is a very special kind of stupid that isn't found anywhere else in the world than the bat-shit crazy left-wing ideology.

Articles: Preventing ‘Back Alley’ Suicides in San Francisco

There is nothing crazy about it. A family member could easily sue the state of California because it offered no obstacle to their family member jumping off of the bridge, to commit suicide. Furthermore someone jumping off the bridge is going to be a danger to boats & people passing underneath it.

You Reich wingers never really think past the tips of your noses--do you?

th

There is nothing crazy about it. A family member could easily sue the state of California because it offered no obstacle to their family member jumping off of the bridge, to commit suicide.
It's a good thing that government provides for you oreo - you would never survive on your own with that kind of hilarious "logic".

For starters, those same people could bring a lawsuit against the state of California "because it offered no obstacle to their family member" in their state-assisted suicide.

Second, it is not the responsibility of a state to "offer an obstacle to a family member from jumping off of a bridge". If there was, the state wouldn't have waited 75 years to put this barrier up.
Furthermore someone jumping off the bridge is going to be a danger to boats & people passing underneath it.
And that's why it has happened exactly 0 times in the 1,000+ history of suicides from the bridge? :lmao:

Watching you flail around wildly trying to defend the idiocy of the left-wing ideology is comic gold.

In comparison to the complex ethical issues that challenge us today, no...ballistics are simple. Nuclear energy is simple.
Again...only the left finds something so simple and basic as suicide to be "complex". There is nothing complex about ethics. Ethics are straight forward and simple. Unless one is a left-winger desperately trying to twist everything for an agenda.

Again...only the left finds something so simple and basic as suicide to be "complex". There is nothing complex about ethics. Ethics are straight forward and simple. Unless one is a left-winger desperately trying to twist everything for an agenda.

I don't think it's "only the left" [email protected]'s any one. Ethics ARE complex - ever more so in this era where our scientific accomplishments outstrip our ethics.

An example: genetic engineering.

Forum List

Back