Left-Wing HATE Groups Attack GRACELAND...home of ELVIS!!

People are eat up with dumb ass

Black Lives Matter Vandalism Hits Memphis Music Landmarks

Tuesday, September 1st was supposed to be a day of celebration in Memphis, Tennessee. It’s called “901 Day,” which is an unofficial holiday that celebrates Memphis culture, of which music plays a major role. But there wasn’t much celebration as the owners and managers of numerous Memphis landmarks woke up to find vulgar graffiti tied to the Black Lives Matter movement tagged on their properties.

Vandals hit Graceland—the home of Elvis Presley and one of the city’s biggest tourist attractions—as well as the city-owned nonprofit Levitt Shell music venue already struggling after being shut down to performances due to COVID-19. They also hit the “I (Heart) Memphis” mural located at Cooper Avenue and York in the Cooper-Young neighborhood.

People are eat up with dumb ass

Black Lives Matter Vandalism Hits Memphis Music Landmarks

Tuesday, September 1st was supposed to be a day of celebration in Memphis, Tennessee. It’s called “901 Day,” which is an unofficial holiday that celebrates Memphis culture, of which music plays a major role. But there wasn’t much celebration as the owners and managers of numerous Memphis landmarks woke up to find vulgar graffiti tied to the Black Lives Matter movement tagged on their properties.

Vandals hit Graceland—the home of Elvis Presley and one of the city’s biggest tourist attractions—as well as the city-owned nonprofit Levitt Shell music venue already struggling after being shut down to performances due to COVID-19. They also hit the “I (Heart) Memphis” mural located at Cooper Avenue and York in the Cooper-Young neighborhood.
Boy.............I'm all shook up

Well, excuuuuuuuuuuseeee me question mark avatar- I did a search for BLM and Memphis- guess I'm not as smart as you.

Forum List

Back