Left on left political harassment, Alec Baldwin confronted by Pro Hamas activist

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Alec is very open about his politics.

It is kind of fun seeing him get razzed by a lefty….it looks like he may have gotten the last laugh.

Sorry bout that,

1. Cant even get Baldwin to spread her lies.
2. He was rather docile I think, could of dragged that flaming bitch out!
3. I can't see her being so forceful seeing the Arabs of Israel, lopped off babies heads, and can sleep at night afterwards.
4. No one listens to her, piss and moan.
5. Everyone who isn't an Arab disdains her.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Karma is a bitch
It’s funny I liked it when people yelled MURDERER at OJ but I didn’t like this woman doing what she did to Alec.

If I were to advise him I would take out my phone, start recording, laugh, call the police, and file a restraining order or harassment charges. Anyone who sees the video would find her guilty of harassment

It’s funny I liked it when people yelled MURDERER at OJ but I didn’t like this woman doing what she did to Alec.

If I were to advise him I would take out my phone, start recording, laugh, call the police, and file a restraining order or harassment charges. Anyone who sees the video would find her guilty of harassment
It’s really a loose loose situation l, but it couldn’t happen to a better guy.

It’s really a loose loose situation l, but it couldn’t happen to a better guy.
I could see a Republican feeling that way.

Im going to take my own advice. Too often I get involved in shit then later say, “why didn’t I record that?” I have a crazy neighbor. When I walk by I should always put the phone on record but she’s only crazy once or twice a year. Lol

Forum List

Back