Lebron James is injured and out 4 to 6 weeks and I feel gooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!

E0CLIuNWUAUvEoA

I cant stand mutherfucker and really hoped it was career ending. Just 2 days ago he said........"I should be the MVP every year" LOL

Well now your ugly ass cant play until MAY

Oh what a joyous day huh? Maybe he won't tie or beat Jordan's 6 rings. I hope he doesn't. He was great but Jordan is still the GOAT. Or Jordan is A1 and James is A2.

He shouldn't have had Anthony Davis on his team in the first place so I'm glad Davis got hurt and was out. Davis should be the star of his own team not playing with Lebron James.

But I do hope Zion goes to the Knicks and makes them a championship team.

LeBron will come back stronger. He always does.
Yea but Anthony Davis is fragile. Maybe Lebron can get traded to the Nets and win one with Harden, Durant and Kyrie Irving. Or he can go to the Warriors and play with Curry. What a pussy.

i feel so good to.Just when i was starting to think he was not such a bad guy after all when he went back to cleveland he proved he is just in it for the money and glory going to LA wanting to be in the spotlight,fucking traiter

I cant stand mutherfucker and really hoped it was career ending. Just 2 days ago he said........"I should be the MVP every year" LOL

Same way I don’t feel bad when james or Anthony get hurt and it knocks them out of the playoffs I hope it happens to the nets too. They put Durant harden and Irving together to make a super team? It’s not fair.

Back in the day I felt bad for Boston if bird got injured or the Lakers when magic got hurt and my pistons beat them. You didn’t want them to use it as an excuse for why they lost. But this year I don’t care if that all star trio gets knocked out because of injury.

I can’t believe harden Durant and Westbrook didn’t win back when they played together. What team was that again? I can’t think of it.

Same way I don’t feel bad when james or Anthony get hurt and it knocks them out of the playoffs I hope it happens to the nets too. They put Durant harden and Irving together to make a super team? It’s not fair.

Back in the day I felt bad for Boston if bird got injured or the Lakers when magic got hurt and my pistons beat them. You didn’t want them to use it as an excuse for why they lost. But this year I don’t care if that all star trio gets knocked out because of injury.

I can’t believe harden Durant and Westbrook didn’t win back when they played together. What team was that again? I can’t think of it.

Suns will win it all

Suns will win it all
They say they might be the favorites right now if the Nets can't get Harden back. I love it. I'll be happy for any other team to win it all. Not LA and not Nets. Those teams were manufactured by paying three allstars to come together. LA only has 2 stars but they are two big ballers. You know what I mean. Every other team built their teams without stealing top players from other teams. I think it should cost a team 2 first round draft picks whenever they steal a key player from another team.

ESPN said only Atlanta doesn't have a chance. Every other team could win it all. This is a great year for basketball fans. I don't care if the ratings would be higher if Lebron was playing Durant. I'll be just as happy watching Chris Paul lose to the Clippers.

Suns will win it all
Ok so what’s wrong with that? This is a dream year if you’re against teams putting 2 3 or four superstars together on one team. It’s great I didn’t work for LA and it migh not work for new jersey. Let’s see if harden comes back or if Durant can’t pu the next game all on his shoulders.

Too bad I didn’t see the suns coming. How long have you known they were this good?

It would be great after losing in the finals next year then not making the playoffs the next year lebron decides to retire. Some people will argue he’s the goat bu5 he wouldn’t have done enough in my mind to beat Jordan. Jordan would have eaten him for lunch.

If Kawae Leonard wins again how great would that make him? Almost as good as Tim Duncan but not Kobe?

Suns will win it all
Maybe Utah or clippers can beat suns. I haven’t seen many suns games. I would love the Greek freak in Milwaukee to win It all because I’m Greek too.

Suns will win it all
Yianni has been down 1 game to 0 before. I'll say this. The Suns are good. I'm happy for Chris Paul.

I don't wish bad on any athletes anymore. I was happy when Trae Young got hurt then Yianni went down. Karma.

Prayers up for all professional players who suffer injuries in competitions they play that entertain millions of fans with their hard work of practice, pump iron, and running sprints uphill ad nauseum.
With thanks to God. Amen.

Nite, all. :thanks:

Forum List

Back