LeBron Booted Out Of Game For Hitting Piston's Center Bloodying His Eye And Mouth....

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
LeBron isn't making any friends on the court.
This happened during a free-throw no less.
LaBron punched Piston Center Isaiah Stewart in the eye and caused him to start bleeding all over the place.
Stewart was so angry over the cheap shot that he went after LeBron several times and had to be restrained.

I saw the video, this Stewart character was NOT interested in leaving. If not for the team repeatedly stopping him, I'm guessing Lebron would have been dealing with a very angry man in close quarters.

When a mans adrenaline goes and he sees red, he won't stop until he achieves his goal. Lebron is really falling from grace quickly, isn't he?

LeBron has been able to do whatever he fucking wants on the court for years.

I remember a playoff game against the warriors a few years back where he taunted Draymond Green as he stood over him and wouldn't move after Green had hit the court and then the refs called the technical on Green and threw hm out of the game when he reacted.

I remember a playoff game against the warriors a few years back where he taunted Draymond Green as he stood over him and wouldn't move after Green had hit the court and then the refs called the technical on Green and threw hm out of the game when he reacted.

I recall Lebron flopping in a Raptors playoff game and basically free throwing the Raptors out of the series game after game. It was a bloody embarrassment.

He is no MJ, and I will never move from that stance even if he wins five more championships (with different stacked teams of course).

I don't watch basketball.....I just saw the link when I was trying to look at NFL stories.

I saw the video, this Stewart character was NOT interested in leaving. If not for the team repeatedly stopping him, I'm guessing Lebron would have been dealing with a very angry man in close quarters.

When a mans adrenaline goes and he sees red, he won't stop until he achieves his goal. Lebron is really falling from grace quickly, isn't he?
He is a jerkoff like Colin Krappernik.

But white supremacy is still the biggest problem in the NBA.

Could you imagine had hit Charles Barkley like that or Dennis Rodman?

The stomping he would have gotten from those two would have been hilarious…

They should have let the Center at him and it could have been another Robin vs Nolan in sports history…

All I know James should be fined and given a suspension but they will most likely apologize to him and blame a white guy…

Labron is a professional
lebronhgjfdytyf.gif

Could you imagine had hit Charles Barkley like that or Dennis Rodman?

The stomping he would have gotten from those two would have been hilarious…

They should have let the Center at him and it could have been another Robin vs Nolan in sports history…

All I know James should be fined and given a suspension but they will most likely apologize to him and blame a white guy…
Clearly the guy who attacked LeBRon is a White Supremacist. :iagree:

LaBron punched Piston Center Isaiah Stewart in the eye and caused him to start bleeding all over the place.
Stewart was so angry over the cheap shot that he went after LeBron several times and had to be restrained.

You spelled his name incorrectly, it was on a rebound, there was no punch thrown. Other than getting all the facts wrong...

He hit him with a GD elbow and a MF fist.
And I don't give a F**K how his name is spelled
There was no fist thrown. Stop lying already. Lebron threw an elbow too high and hit him in the face. Was a bad move but you can tell right after he didn’t mean to hit him like that. Lebron has a long career and has no reputation as a cheap shot guy.

The way basketball used to be played, rough and tumble. Good to see

There was no fist thrown. Stop lying already. Lebron threw an elbow too high and hit him in the face. Was a bad move but you can tell right after he didn’t mean to hit him like that. Lebron has a long career and has no reputation as a cheap shot guy.
He hit him with his elbow and what we called a Back Hand Hammer Fist strike in Karate. It's a closefisted Karate chop.
So he got in two hits or a double-whammy....which ripped the guy's eyebrow open.

He hit him with a GD elbow and a MF fist.
And I don't give a F**K how his name is spelled
Some people can't help being contentious assholes, looks like.

Another black mark for one of America's most detested jerk offs.

He'll always have a job in China so, no worries.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back