Leading Far Left Website: WHITE MEN Must Be Stopped for Future of Mankind

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
the far left in this country is going all out trying to stir up something it seems. you have professors spewing stuff like this. you have the BLM now shutting down Interstates, shopping malls and getting in your face. I don't know the ending but it doesn't look good.

SNIP:

Racism? What racism?

The left declare open war on White Americans.
Whites must be wiped out for the good of mankind.
Racism against Whitey is Good.

Via Salon.com:

The future of life on the planet depends on bringing the 500-year rampage of the white man to a halt. For five centuries his ever more destructive weaponry has become far too common. His widespread and better systems of exploiting other humans and nature dominate the globe.

The time for replacing white supremacy with new values is now. And just as some whites played a part in ending slavery, colonialism, Jim Crow segregation, and South African apartheid, there is surely a role whites can play in restraining other whites in this era. Beneath the sound and fury generated by GOP presidential candidates, Fox News, website trolls, police unions and others, white people are becoming aware as never before of past and present racism.

ALL of it here:

Leading Far Left Website: WHITE MEN Must Be Stopped for Future of Mankind - The Gateway Pundit

All intelligent men in this country know that the vast majority of racism is directed at whites. The crime statistics prove it beyond any doubt.
So in south Africa back during apartide if an angry black killed a privileged white that meant the racists were the angry blacks?

Haha....the shit being spewed by the left these days is just getting comical. But it's also a bit scary because they are commies. And look at the evil commies have committed in the past.

Question: If McFly made the time machine work and you were taken to the year 2215.....would you be surprised if a 2215 history book talked about America in 2115....when a non white communist party took power...and started a genocide civil war against all white citizens? Similar to a Kosovo, German or Iraq style genocide? Hell....I'd be shocked if that DIDN'T happen in the next 200 years on this continent.

Let's discuss the list of great things humanity has because of white people, shall we?

Let's discuss the list of great things humanity has because of white people, shall we?

Okay.

Slavery.
World Wars
Colonialism

Yup, that's a pretty good list of stuff.

Whites ended slavery here. Blacks, Hispanics and Asians all over the world STILL practice slavery. Arabs invented slavery.
World Wars? Asians did that long before whites. Arabs too.
Colonialism? Sure. But again...every race does this. We're just better at it.

I don't understand why a publication like Salon can get away with publishing articles that call for the wholesale elimination of white men.

Oh yeah, white men gave them the First Amendment to our Constitution. God help us if non-white liberals took total control of society. Look at the shit sandwich we're eating courtesy of Barrack Hussein Obama.

"Leading Far Left Website: WHITE MEN Must Be Stopped for Future of Mankind"

Conservatives need to stop with their moronic straw man and composition fallacies.
The OP conveniently provides a link to the piece.

Salon's political leanings are well-known.

Instead of your traditional faux-intellectual deflections and personal insults, you could provide your well-thought-out opinion of the piece itself.

Just for a change. Surprise us.

Last edited:
Whites ended slavery here. Blacks, Hispanics and Asians all over the world STILL practice slavery. Arabs invented slavery.

Bragging that white people are better at doing horrible things is a bit odd, but considering the source (disgraced racist ex-cop) I'm not surprised.

You're really Mark Fuhrman, aren't you?

I don't understand why a publication like Salon can get away with publishing articles that call for the wholesale elimination of white men.

Oh yeah, white men gave them the First Amendment to our Constitution. God help us if non-white liberals took total control of society. Look at the shit sandwich we're eating courtesy of Barrack Hussein Obama.

2015 I made more money than I have any year of my life. Compared to 2008, where thanks to Bush, I was left with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and a 20% pay cut. That's what a shit sandwich looks like, and I consider myself lucky, a lot of people ended up in body bags thanks to George W. Stupid.

It's been amusing to watch the collective 8 year freak out you guys have been having over a black guy in the White House. No doubt followed by the 8 year freak out you'll have when you have Hillary's vagina in the White House.

Bragging that white people are better at doing horrible things is a bit odd, but considering the source (disgraced racist ex-cop) I'm not surprised.

You're really Mark Fuhrman, aren't you?

Haha....disgraced? I went out with honor. That's my business though. Racist? Laughable. I hate shitheads of all colors. My disgust for dirt bags transcends race.

Are white people better at doing horrible things? Maybe. Are whites typically more successful in most endeavors, good or bad? Hmmm. Funny how I'm racist for talking race...but liberal shit rags like Salon are bold and thought provoking for calling for the extermination of an entire race.

2015 I made more money than I have any year of my life. Compared to 2008, where thanks to Bush, I was left with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and a 20% pay cut. That's what a shit sandwich looks like, and I consider myself lucky, a lot of people ended up in body bags thanks to George W. Stupid.

It's been amusing to watch the collective 8 year freak out you guys have been having over a black guy in the White House. No doubt followed by the 8 year freak out you'll have when you have Hillary's vagina in the White House.

Your mortgage went under because you bought more house than you can afford.....and....liberals over the prior 20 years threatened banks if they didn't make risky loans to undeserving applicants (like you obviously) who they knew couldn't make the payments.
Your 401K and salary went down because that's just life and it happens sometimes. Who the president is doesn't change the ups and downs it just amplifies them. Despite liberalisms preachings....nothing in life is guaranteed.

[

Haha....disgraced? I went out with honor. That's my business though. Racist? Laughable. I hate shitheads of all colors. My disgust for dirt bags transcends race.

Are white people better at doing horrible things? Maybe. Are whites typically more successful in most endeavors, good or bad? Hmmm. Funny how I'm racist for talking race...but liberal shit rags like Salon are bold and thought provoking for calling for the extermination of an entire race.

DId you actually READ The Salon Article? (It's actually an article from AlterNet, which Salon repeated, but never mind). Nowhere did it call for "exterminating" white people, only called on decent white people to stand up to shit like Racist cops beating innocent black people to death.

Meanwhile no one will be held accountable for killing Sandra Bland.

Silly Darkie! Rights are for White People!!!

Admittedly, this encouraging development is hardly the dominant view. To the contrary, given the possibility that Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson or one of their ilk might become president, white supremacist ideology seems to be digging in harder than ever.

White men must be stopped: The very future of mankind depends on it

Wow, the idiot who wrote this article has no fucking clue. Donald Trump is the only white male of the three candidates he listed. Ted Cruz is a Hispanic. Ben Carson is black.

So get this, a Hispanic man and a black man are somehow part of a white supremacist movement that is digging in harder than ever.

Millions of white people voted for Obama, believing he would heal the nation from racism. They were fooled by a black man who hates white people and wants to do the maximum damage on them.

That is why the white working class is suffering. Obama wants to make it so.

Forum List

Back