Leader of Proud Boys complains about DC jail conditions

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Poor Fellow....maybe he was thinking he would have gotten a Presidential Pardon by now? Sorry, you leader lost in November 2020....:laughing0301:

1637266929162.png

Sounds like the progressive leftists approve of harassment and unsanitary living conditions for people imprisoned.

What's next?

Public executions?

Heads hanging above the portcullis?

They should watch what they wish for.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Poor Fellow....
AKA punk ass bitch

Look at the pathetic snowflakes celebrating their own government violating the law and basic law of due process and a right to a fair hearing and a speedy trial! Look at how they are all for Nazi Gestapo 3rd World tactics used on their fellow citizens until a fraction of that injustice that wouldn't fly for one second if being done to a GITMO detainee, a foreign illegal immigrant, or one of their punk Antifa or BLM bitches . . . .

Last edited:

Poor Fellow....maybe he was thinking he would have gotten a Presidential Pardon by now? Sorry, you leader lost in November 2020....:laughing0301:
You Nazi fucks love you some Gestapo tactics on your political prisoners, dontcha?

There are apparently legit issues going on within the D.C. jails. I would think the left would be opposed to this kind of treatment of prisoners.

A scathing report by the US Marshals Service this month uncovered the deplorable conditions inside one of the three facilities within the Washington, DC, jail, citing systemic failures like lack of water, inadequate quality of food and standing human sewage.

There are apparently legit issues going on within the D.C. jails. I would think the left would be opposed to this kind of treatment of prisoners.

A scathing report by the US Marshals Service this month uncovered the deplorable conditions inside one of the three facilities within the Washington, DC, jail, citing systemic failures like lack of water, inadequate quality of food and standing human sewage.

[URL

unfurl="true"]https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics/january-6-jail-complaints-washington-dc/index.htm[/URL]

Only when a white weeny is jailed do we hear about it.

You useful idiots are the ones that fall for this type of idiotic reporting you really think he gives a shit of conditions with months left. It’s a power move for you leftists to cry about and a field trip out of jail.

You useful idiots are the ones that fall for this type of idiotic reporting you really think he gives a shit of conditions with months left. It’s a power move for you leftists to cry about and a field trip out of jail.
Poor weeny....white privilege at it's best.

if you know that why do you do so many stupid threads on the guy?....

Only when a white weeny is jailed do we hear about it.

So you don't care about poor conditions in American jails? That would be an odd position for someone with your political views to take, so I just want to clarify I'm understanding you correctly.

So you don't care about poor conditions in American jails? That would be an odd position for someone with your political views to take, so I just want to clarify I'm understanding you correctly.
I do...but you seem to only care when a white supremacist complains.

View attachment 565787

Sounds like the progressive leftists approve of harassment and unsanitary living conditions for people imprisoned.

What's next?

Public executions?

*****SMILE*****

Jail isn't a vacation destination. If he isn't being tortured, is given 3 meals a day and at least 1 hour of exercise then I dunno what he's complaining about.
I spent months in the hole in a prison built in the 1800's. Get back to me when THAT is his experience

For the most part I do not. Can't do the time don't be an idiot.
Hopefully some of these people realize what REAL FREEDOM is after this experience.
It's easy to claim our freedoms are gone as we post FROM HOME on our 1K smart phones or 2k computers.

Trust me, most on this board have NO IDEA what it's like to be stripped of your freedoms.

Jail isn't a vacation destination. If he isn't being tortured, is given 3 meals a day and at least 1 hour of exercise then I dunno what he's complaining about.
I spent months in the hole in a prison built in the 1800's. Get back to me when THAT is his experience

1637280523268.png

Did you even read the article?

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 565787

What's next?

Public executions?

*****SMILE*****

Hell you haven't cared about the messed up conditions in prison up to this point, what did they think it was going to be like staying at the Hilton Express.

Forum List

Back