Le Pen ties Macron to radical Islam, Macron goes beserk

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she accused him of accepting endorsements from radical muslim groups, going on to accuse radical Muslims of hate speech against gays and other minorities. (She actually read quotes from radical Muslims to expose their hate) Macron lost his mind and could only ramble in response.

• Banned
Le Pen nailed it ""VOUS N'AVEZ PAS L'ESPRIT DU PEUPLE"..."you don't have the spirit of the people"...exactly, macron's a banker

Macron is a globalist pig that wants to use open borders to bring about the destruction of the West and usher in a New World Order.

Le Pen is France's last hope, unfortunately they've already let too many Muslims in and I won't be surprised if the Muslim vote puts Macron over the top.

Macron is a globalist pig that wants to use open borders to bring about the destruction of the West and usher in a New World Order.

Le Pen is France's last hope, unfortunately they've already let too many Muslims in and I won't be surprised if the Muslim vote puts Macron over the top.
Are the Muslims citizens and can they vote as non citizens?

Are the Muslims citizens and can they vote as non citizens?

France has many Muslim citizens, yes. About 5-7% of their population are Muslims, most are "legal" citizens.

she accused him of accepting endorsements from radical muslim groups, going on to accuse radical Muslims of hate speech against gays and other minorities. (She actually read quotes from radical Muslims to expose their hate) Macron lost his mind and could only ramble in response.
Is the news the fact that radical Muslims generally don't accept gays or just that she accused Macron of not objecting to being supported by Muslims who she claims to be radical?

Should he go about screaming I don't want your votes, you, you.. Whoever you are. If le pen thinks you're radical stop talking about me!?

Hello, yes she did he never Answered the question following this question the channels found our navy too aggressive
Hello Yes she did ask the question he never Answered the question following this question the channels found our Marine too aggressive

Forum List

Back