Zone1 LBG no T

I agree. They need love and support. They need reality. Not medicine and cutting off body parts.
What I have always wondered. . . is if a person that is born with male reproductive organs, comes to the doctor, and claims they "feel," like a girl. . .

And then the establishment prescribes female hormones?

Wouldn't logic dictate, to give them MORE male developmental hormones, so that they feel MORE like a male?

I don't get the logic. If they are NOT feeling like what their body is, if you are going to use medical intervention, don't you want to correct the problem, not make it worse?

:dunno:

What I have always wondered. . . is if a person that is born with male reproductive organs, comes to the doctor, and claims they "feel," like a girl. . .

And then the establishment prescribes female hormones?

Wouldn't logic dictate, to give them MORE male developmental hormones, so that they feel MORE like a male?

I don't get the logic. If they are NOT feeling like what their body is, if you are going to use medical intervention, don't you want to correct the problem, not make it worse?

:dunno:
"Bigotry">science

The large part is that all they can get is a crude copy of what they actually want.

They can only imitate what they think they are, not become what they think they are.

Would you have sex with a post-op trans-sexual?

Depends how drunk I was and what she looked like... (JK)

But seriously, uh, there's more to life than sex.

Funny thing, 99% of the Cis-gender females I encounter I wouldn't want to have sex with.

Gay people never told us that they couldn't define what a woman is because they're "not a biologist". Gay people never told us men can get pregnant. Gay people never told us a 10-year old is capable of choosing irreversible sex reassignment surgery. Gay people never insisted men should be allowed to destroy women's sports. Gay people never called men bigots for refusing to date a "woman" with a penis.

I don't blame the gay movement for rejecting trans insanity. We should all be rejecting it, but unfortunately people like you are trying to mainstream it.

You avoided my question. And in so doing missed my point.

Your better off being black. Auto qualification for jobs, easier to get accepted in universities, if you are fired you can sue, and you have a fat stack of race cards.

Don't forget "instant justice", too! Eric Garner was selling loose cigs and he was sentenced to death right then and there on the street! George Floyd was nefariously trying to pass a fake $20 (maybe). Instant justice taught him differently. Judge and jury in the form of a knee on the neck until death.
Trannies, homos, and lesbians are people.

I bet they can feel your love!

Lgbtq and lgbq are hate groups.

Go ahead and tell us they are Marxists as well.

Yeah, you know, I don't think that's actually a "thing". All of the trans people I've heard speak, no one said anything like that.
That's the message that's getting through. If you don't like your gender, you can change it. Moreover, if you do, you'll be celebrated for your "courage" and specialness. That kind of lure is like crack to a confused adolescent.
I think the problem is: too many people think this is some sort of "I wanna go into women's bathrooms! So I'll have my penis cut off so I can!" scenario. That isn't reality. This is far more serious.

Can we handle all of it better? Yeah, probably. I don't know what is going on in schools but I DOUBT it is EVER as terrifying as the scare-mongering Right wing media like to make it sound.
That's not what I'm seeing. And unlike most of my political views, I'm basing this one largely on personal experience. Out of the six families I know with kids, four are dealing with "gender dysphoria” issues. Two have already had surgery. Two are resisting. The two who aren't going through it are home schooled.

I know that brain-chemistry based gender dysphoria is a real thing, and my heart goes out to those suffering from it. But we're turning a tragic condition into a destructive fad in the name of woke politics.

That's the message that's getting through.

To you and the rest of the Fox Outrage-o-Sphere, yes. But to most people not so much.

If you don't like your gender, you can change it.

Yeah but most people don't feel gender dysphoria. It's like the difference between feeling sad that you didn't get the right flavor ice cream and being suicidally depressed. They aren't the same thing.

Moreover, if you do, you'll be celebrated for your "courage" and specialness. That kind of lure is like crack to a confused adolescent.

C'mon. Adolescents may be stupid and confused, but they aren't THAT confused. Were YOU confused about your gender when you were a kid? Probably not. Most of us aren't.

To you and the rest of the Fox Outrage-o-Sphere, yes. But to most people not so much.
Lol.... I assure you, I'm not part of that crowd.
Yeah but most people don't feel gender dysphoria. It's like the difference between feeling sad that you didn't get the right flavor ice cream and being suicidally depressed. They aren't the same thing.

C'mon. Adolescents may be stupid and confused, but they aren't THAT confused. Were YOU confused about your gender when you were a kid? Probably not. Most of us aren't.
I was confused about everything. If gender had been offered up, who knows?

LGBTQ dropped the Q, now the T. B's up next. Lefties always purge.
Haven't you heard of the Get The L Out movement? The trans want the lesbians out. Lesbians are called bigots who refuse to have sex with transwomen that have elected to retain their penis and have sex through intercourse. It's quite the fight. Lesbians call men who have sex with women straight men who may like to dress up like women.

Correct, they are a hate group. Homos and lesbians are people, LGBTQ and LGBQ are hate groups. Marxist hate groups.

You really sound like you were dropped on you head at some point during your development. My condolences.

Enjoy your hatred! Hope it keeps you warm.

Don't do anything bad just because you hate them so much. (And make sure to scream that you don't hate anyone! Everyone will believe you).

Of course. But it's becoming a fad. And hapless teens are its victims.

Nah, it's not that bad. Sure it may be a fad for college guys to wear skirts for a year or so, but I am willing to bet that wholesale rampant chopping off of weiners in the elementary schools is more scary dream than reality.

You really sound like you were dropped on you head at some point during your development. My condolences.

Enjoy your hatred! Hope it keeps you warm.

Don't do anything bad just because you hate them so much. (And make sure to scream that you don't hate anyone! Everyone will believe you).
I'm not a member of these hate groups, nor am I a homo or dike. You shouldn't imply that Homos or dykes are hateful people, since many are not. They may belong to the LGBTQ hate group, but that doesn't mean that every homo or dyke is a hater. Keep the people separate from the hate group.

I'm not a member of these hate groups, nor am I a homo or dike.

So you have your own hate group!

You shouldn't imply that Homos or dykes are hateful people, since many are not.

But you are!

They may belong to the LGBTQ hate group, but that doesn't mean that every homo or dyke is a hater. Keep the people separate from the hate group.

I will make an exception for you and simply assume YOU ARE YOUR HATRED. It defines you.

Forum List

Back