Lawyer IDs St Louis cop who shot BACK and killed thug

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Lawyer identifies St. Louis officer who killed VonDerrit Myers Jr. News

So now they are pissed that a cop SHOT BACK...after being fired upon. Cop is a former Marine. Thug opened fire. Cop shot back...and more accurately. Thug dead. Black lawyers and media are pissed. They found cops facebook and online postings.

Cop is a conservative. Comments about how if someone shoots at you...you should shoot back. A lot. And I agee. Cop is also pictured with guns. Unknown if it was police or USMC photos.

Lawyer is angry. Says photo shows obsession with weaponry ( ODDLY the lawyer didnt comment in the dead thugs own photos posing with the same pistol he shot at cop with, or the millions of photos of thugs and rappers posing with guns...hmmm.)

Lawyer says its wrong that the cop portrays an attitude of "shoot 1 at me and ill shoot 100 back". Um......YEAH...you shoot at me and you should consider that your own death warrant because in shooting back until you are no longer a threat.

So now they are pissed that a cop SHOT BACK...after being fired upon. Cop is a former Marine. Thug opened fire. Cop shot back...and more accurately. Thug dead. Black lawyers and media are pissed. They found cops facebook and online postings.

Cop is a conservative. Comments about how if someone shoots at you...you should shoot back. A lot. And I agee. Cop is also pictured with guns. Unknown if it was police or USMC photos.

Lawyer is angry. Says photo shows obsession with weaponry ( ODDLY the lawyer didnt comment in the dead thugs own photos posing with the same pistol he shot at cop with, or the millions of photos of thugs and rappers posing with guns...hmmm.)

Lawyer says its wrong that the cop portrays an attitude of "shoot 1 at me and ill shoot 100 back". Um......YEAH...you shoot at me and you should consider that your own death warrant because in shooting back until you are no longer a threat.
It is all about race with the idiots. Give that cop a raise and a medal.

This

This
What about "this"

So they hate when a conservative, former Marine, police officer has photos of himself with guns. But the black hip hop culture's obsession with guns and posing with guns...they are silent on?

And they think a cop should only be able to return fire the same number of rounds the thug fired first? REALLY?

This brave man is a hero who has served his fellow Americans in a Marine uniform and now in a police uniform. And the media is trashing him for it. Is kt any wonder that St Loius is setting record for murder this year?

There was a jamaican thugs several years ago, in Tampa, who shot at a cop and killed a police dog. Huge manhunt that day. They found him hiding in some woods. First he wouldn't show his hands. Then he tried to fire at the sheriffs deputies. The two deputies shot him 56 times (or something close to that). The news media asked the sheriff why they shot him 56 times. The sheriff replied "That's all the bullets they had".

There was a jamaican thugs several years ago, in Tampa, who shot at a cop and killed a police dog. Huge manhunt that day. They found him hiding in some woods. First he wouldn't show his hands. Then he tried to fire at the sheriffs deputies. The two deputies shot him 56 times (or something close to that). The news media asked the sheriff why they shot him 56 times. The sheriff replied "That's all the bullets they had".
Reminds me of the 1968 Ohio St/Michigan game when OSU went for two late in the game after scoring a TD with a forty point lead. They asked Woody Hayes why he went for two in that circumstance and he said "because they wouldn't let me go for three."

VonDerritt? ..and he was black?

huh..go figure.
Bart said:
Sir, he specifically requested two "*******". Well, to tell the family secret, my grandmother was Dutch.
blazing-saddles-4.jpg

YES. if you shoot at a cop...I dont care if the fire 1, 000, 000 rounds back. Dont shoot at cops.

Would you rush a military base gate with a pistol and NOT expect to eat 50 rounds from the guards? No.

Point is...if you aggress men with guns...you get what you asked for.

So now they are pissed that a cop SHOT BACK...after being fired upon.

Who is they?
The typical libtards and the mascot.

Yeah except I dont see that in the article
Um...the lawyer is quoted all through it. Media is so obvious I shouldn't have to explain. NAACP? Please. You cant be dumb enough to need this one explained to.

So the one guy paid to defend them is defending them and the rest isnt in the article but you just have a feeling?

Good job bro

Witnesses say the guy was on his knees begging for his life. Except this time the gun was recovered and GSR was all over the guys hands.

Forum List

Back