Law enforcement / police current events

Here is a video of a capitol hill police officer being crushed and assaulted by Trump supporters like yourself.

It's abhorrent, and Trump supporters like myself do not assault law enforcement officers. We do not resort to the violent tactics that Leftists used all over America the past couple of years. Sadly, some Right Wingers do, and while I may share favorable opinions about some of their causes, those kinds of tactics are inexcusable.

Here is a video of a capitol hill police officer being crushed and assaulted by Trump supporters like yourself.

It's abhorrent, and Trump supporters like myself do not assault law enforcement officers. We do not resort to the violent tactics that Leftists used all over America the past couple of years. Sadly, some Right Wingers do, and while I may share favorable opinions about some of their causes, those kinds of tactics are inexcusable.

So when your blob said that the rioters who assaulted 140 cops and killed another one were "very special" and that "we love you"...you didn't question your support for that disgusting pervert?

So when your blob said that the rioters who assaulted 140 cops and killed another one were "very special" and that "we love you"...you didn't question your support for that disgusting pervert?

> disgusting pervert [Trump]?

Trump's address to the nation after the attack on the Capitol begain, "I would like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the US Capitol. Like all Americans, I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem."

Get your facts straight, troll.

aWO7zj6_700b.jpg

Joe-Biden-wandering-hand.jpg

TrumpPoliceSuffolk.jpg

Last edited:

> disgusting pervert [Trump]?

aWO7zj6_700b.jpg

Joe-Biden-wandering-hand.jpg

TrumpPoliceSuffolk.jpg

1626482899770.png

Yeah, here's your father of the year in bed with his own daughter...

Ahh changing the subject. Your blob called the people who assaulted the police "very special" and said 'we love you".

After hearing that...please tell us how you can say you support the police while supporting this disgusting pervert.

View attachment 513609

Ahh changing the subject. Your blob called the people who assaulted the police "very special" and said 'we love you".

After hearing that...please tell us how you can say you support the police while supporting this disgusting pervert.
Dude, if you think that cute picture of Ivanka kissing her father on the cheek is somehow perverted, you either have a severe case of TDS, or you have some pervert issues yourself.

Here is Biden kissing his granddaughter on the lips. Kind of weird maybe, but not perverted...
afade26ca0af65f70771ebb62379e44045973211

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it is the former.

>Your blob called the people who assaulted the police "very special" and said 'we love you".

Trump's address to the nation after the attack on the Capitol began, "I would like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the US Capitol. Like all Americans, I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem."

Get your facts straight. Of course he would say he loves his supporters.

>After hearing that...please tell us how you can say you support the police while supporting this disgusting pervert.

List of police organizations that endorsed Biden:
(none)

List that supported Trump:

Amtrak Fraternal Order of Police, representing 452[564]
Chicago Fraternal Order of Police, representing 14,086[565]
Dallas Police Association, representing 4,000[566]
Detectives' Endowment Association, representing 17,200[567]
Florida Police Benevolent Association, representing 30,000[568]
Fraternal Order of Police, representing 355,000[569]
International Union of Police Associations, representing 19,200[570]
Las Vegas Metro Police Managers and Supervisors Association[571]
Louisiana State Troopers Association[572]
Massachusetts Police Association, representing 18,000[573]
Milwaukee Police Association, representing 1,868[574]
Nassau County Police Benevolent Union, representing 2,400[575]
National Association of Police Organizations, representing 362,000[576]
National Border Patrol Council, representing 18,000[577]
National Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council, representing 7,600[578]
North Las Vegas Police Officers Association, representing 398[571]
Pennsylvania State Troopers Association, representing 9,200[579]
Philadelphia Firefighters and Paramedics Union, representing 4,500[580] (upheld endorsement after vote in October 2020)[581]
Police Benevolent Association of the City of New York, representing 24,000[582]
Police Officers Association of Michigan, representing 12,000[583]
Public Safety Alliance of Nevada, representing 10,000[571]
Reno Police Protective Association, representing 330[571]
Retired Police Association of New York, representing 5,000[584]
Sergeants Benevolent Association, representing 11,000[585]
St. Louis Police Officers' Association, representing 1802[586]
Suffolk County Police Benevolent Association, representing 2,349[587]
Tucson Police Officer's Association, representing 807[588]

Sources:

Last edited:
View attachment 513609

Dude, if you think that cute picture of Ivanka kissing her father on the cheek is somehow perverted, you either have a severe case of TDS, or you have some pervert issues yourself.
Dude, Trump is doing a photo op... Someone is there to take the picture. Trump could have posed the shot anyway he wanted. He was okay with (probably suggested) that his teenage daughter get into bed and kiss him as he poses for a photo. I don't know who is a sicker fuck; you or him.
Here is Biden kissing his granddaughter on the lips. Kind of weird maybe, but not perverted...

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that Trump is a sicker fuck...but it's close.
>Your blob called the people who assaulted the police "very special" and said 'we love you".

Trump's address to the nation after the attack on the Capitol began, "I would like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the US Capitol. Like all Americans, I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem."
And then he proceeded to call the people who assaulted the Capitol Police "very special" and profess his love for them.

Again, how can you support this disgusting pervert and still say you support the police.

I know you're going to deflect again and try to bring up Biden. I can't blame you. Its your only option...try to reduce President Biden to blob status.

I'm asking YOU....how can you support someone who loves those who assault the police and remotely claim you support law enforcement?

View attachment 513609

Dude, Trump is doing a photo op... Someone is there to take the picture. Trump could have posed the shot anyway he wanted. He was okay with (probably suggested) that his teenage daughter get into bed and kiss him as he poses for a photo. I don't know who is a sicker fuck; you or him.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that Trump is a sicker fuck...but it's close.

And then he proceeded to call the people who assaulted the Capitol Police "very special" and profess his love for them.

Again, how can you support this disgusting pervert and still say you support the police.

I know you're going to deflect again and try to bring up Biden. I can't blame you. Its your only option...try to reduce President Biden to blob status.

I'm asking YOU....how can you support someone who loves those who assault the police and remotely claim you support law enforcement?
>I'm asking YOU....how can you support someone who loves those who assault the police and remotely claim you support law enforcement?

Yawn. I think the cops know whom to endorse.

Like most Americans who care, I watched Trump throughout his term. He always had unwavering support for LEOs. Quite the opposite of what we see from Democrats who constantly criticize them.

Dems call for, and in many localities have, defunded the police. They also fail to prosecute and release without bail criminals the police worked hard to catch. They also want to remove qualified immunity, and in some places have done so.

When a bad guy shoots an innocent person, Dems blame the gun. When a cop shoots a bad guy, Dems blame the cop.

Trump was a refreshing change to the anti-police rhetoric.
  • In 2019, violent crime fell for the third consecutive year.
  • Since 2016, the violent crime rate has declined over 5 percent and the murder rate has decreased by over 7 percent.
  • Launched Operation Legend to combat a surge of violent crime in cities, resulting in more than 5,500 arrests.
  • Deployed the National Guard and Federal law enforcement to Kenosha to stop violence and restore public safety.
  • Provided $1 million to Kenosha law enforcement, nearly $4 million to support small businesses in Kenosha, and provided over $41 million to support law enforcement to the state of Wisconsin.
  • Deployed Federal agents to save the courthouse in Portland from rioters.
  • Signed an executive order outlining ten-year prison sentences for destroying Federal property and monuments.
  • Directed the Department of Justice (DOJ) to investigate and prosecute Federal offenses related to ongoing violence.
  • DOJ provided nearly $400 million for new law enforcement hiring.
  • Endorsed by the 355,000 members of the Fraternal Order of Police.
  • Revitalized Project Safe Neighborhoods, which brings together Federal, state, local, and tribal law enforcement officials to develop solutions to violent crime.
  • Improved first-responder communications by deploying the FirstNet National Public Safety Broadband Network, which serves more than 12,000 public safety agencies across the Nation.
  • Established a new commission to evaluate best practices for recruiting, training, and supporting law enforcement officers.
  • Signed the Safe Policing for Safe Communities executive order to incentive local police department reforms in line with law and order.
  • Made hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of surplus military equipment available to local law enforcement.
  • Signed an executive order to help prevent violence against law enforcement officers.
  • Secured permanent funding for the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund for first responders.

View attachment 513609

>I'm asking YOU....how can you support someone who loves those who assault the police and remotely claim you support law enforcement?

Yawn. I think the cops know whom to endorse.

Like most Americans who care, I watched Trump throughout his term. He always had unwavering support for LEOs. Quite the opposite of what we see from Democrats who constantly criticize them.

Dems call for, and in many localities have, defunded the police. They also fail to prosecute and release without bail criminals the police worked hard to catch. They also want to remove qualified immunity, and in some places have done so.

When a bad guy shoots an innocent person, Dems blame the gun. When a cop shoots a bad guy, Dems blame the cop.

Trump was a refreshing change to the anti-police rhetoric.
  • In 2019, violent crime fell for the third consecutive year.
  • Since 2016, the violent crime rate has declined over 5 percent and the murder rate has decreased by over 7 percent.
  • Launched Operation Legend to combat a surge of violent crime in cities, resulting in more than 5,500 arrests.
  • Deployed the National Guard and Federal law enforcement to Kenosha to stop violence and restore public safety.
  • Provided $1 million to Kenosha law enforcement, nearly $4 million to support small businesses in Kenosha, and provided over $41 million to support law enforcement to the state of Wisconsin.
  • Deployed Federal agents to save the courthouse in Portland from rioters.
  • Signed an executive order outlining ten-year prison sentences for destroying Federal property and monuments.
  • Directed the Department of Justice (DOJ) to investigate and prosecute Federal offenses related to ongoing violence.
  • DOJ provided nearly $400 million for new law enforcement hiring.
  • Endorsed by the 355,000 members of the Fraternal Order of Police.
  • Revitalized Project Safe Neighborhoods, which brings together Federal, state, local, and tribal law enforcement officials to develop solutions to violent crime.
  • Improved first-responder communications by deploying the FirstNet National Public Safety Broadband Network, which serves more than 12,000 public safety agencies across the Nation.
  • Established a new commission to evaluate best practices for recruiting, training, and supporting law enforcement officers.
  • Signed the Safe Policing for Safe Communities executive order to incentive local police department reforms in line with law and order.
  • Made hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of surplus military equipment available to local law enforcement.
  • Signed an executive order to help prevent violence against law enforcement officers.
  • Secured permanent funding for the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund for first responders.

Yet again...deflection. You seem embarrassed to admit you support the blob who loves those who assault the cops. I can't say I blame you.

DC police chief Robert Contee on rising crime: "You cannot coddle violent criminals.

He's born and raised in DC and a 30-yr DC cop. It's getting worse than ever there. Because Dems are coddling criminals.

Caught on camera: Thieves steal $100K in Louis Vuitton goods in brazen grab-and-run heist | ABC7

Oh, look. Here come the police to arrest them. Yay!

Last edited:
I would like to start this thread to add recent police videos and news to occasionally.

I have a sincere gratitude to all those who serve with honor and integrity, and selflessly help complete strangers while giving most of us relatively-crime free neighborhoods to raise our families in.

The police get a lot of negative press. I will undoubtedly post mainly what I consider to be pro-LEO content here...

This video, crazy woman with multiple weapons charges officer after being tasered and ends up getting shot. Cops did not want to shoot her, having spent six minutes trying to de-escalate.

God bless them all. What a difficult job.

Suicide by cop.

I would like to start this thread to add recent police videos and news to occasionally.

I have a sincere gratitude to all those who serve with honor and integrity, and selflessly help complete strangers while giving most of us relatively-crime free neighborhoods to raise our families in.

The police get a lot of negative press. I will undoubtedly post mainly what I consider to be pro-LEO content here...

This video, crazy woman with multiple weapons charges officer after being tasered and ends up getting shot. Cops did not want to shoot her, having spent six minutes trying to de-escalate.

God bless them all. What a difficult job.

The police are employed in one of the most stressful jobs there is. They see people on their worst days and they get spit on, kicked, stabbed, shot at, cussed out, and have to deal with addicts, drunks, wife beaters, murderers, rapists, thieves, and a whole raft of other low-lifes on a daily basis.

It would be very difficult to not be pissed off all the time. Very difficult.

There should be some kind of sabbatical program for cops.

Moment policeman saves choking man’s life with Heimlich Manoeuvre after the lone diner suddenly slumps over a restaurant table in Brazil​

• A man, 38, dining in São Paulo, Brazil was saved from choking by a policeman
  • He was traveling to the city via bus and passengers stopped over for food
  • In footage the choking man can be seen fainting and slumping over his table
  • People attempt the Heimlich on him for an extended period without success
  • Cops take over and save the man's life.
Short (1:40) video here at the link..

Article here:

Incredible moment rescuers pull two babies from a bathtub after their grandmother tucked them inside with a Bible and a blanket as a tornado destroyed their Kentucky home​

• Kaden, 15 months, and Dallas, three months, survived a Kentucky tornado on December 10 that ripped the bathtub they were sheltering in out of the ground
  • Bodycam footage shows the Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office's desperate search for two babies who were stuffed into a bathtub with a blanket and a bible by their grandmother Clara Lutz before the storm hit
  • As they search through the debris with flashlights they discover an overturned bathtub
  • Both children appeared to have 'no cuts' and were carried away without even crying before being reunited with Lutz who was totally overwhelmed at the sight of one of the babies and yells out 'Praise God, lord Jesus!' Oh thank you, Jesus'
  • 78 people in Kentucky were killed in the tornado. At least 93 people have been confirmed dead across five states after more than 40 tornadoes pummeled a wide area last weekend

Video here:

Article here:

Two Dems who support police reforms are both CARJACKED just hours apart: Five are arrested after Rep. Mary Scanlon is robbed at gunpoint in Philadelphia while Illinois State Senator Kimberly Lightford and her husband are carjacked in Chicago​

• Scanlon was the victim of a carjacking in Philadelphia's FDR Park on Wednesday
  • She had her car, purse, wallet and phone stolen but was not injured
  • Illinois' Democratic State Senate Majority Leader Kimberly Lightford was also the victim of carjacking on Tuesday night in a Chicago suburb
  • Both Democrats had supported police reforms, with Lightford pushing for cuts in police budgets as Chicago proposed slashing its police budget by $59 million
  • The brazen attack came after woke Philadelphia District Attorney claimed the city does not have a 'crisis of lawlessness'
  • Robberies rose 27% since 2020 and murders broke an all-time record this year
52122611-10337775-image-a-1_1640209860203.jpg

Democratic Congresswoman Mary Gay Scanlon was the victim of a carjacking in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon

52128279-10337775-image-a-1_1640220513250.jpg

Kimberly Lightford (pictured) and her husband Eric McKennie were also carjacked by three masked individuals 20 minutes away from Chicago

This video is something else. Tough job, police have.

Crazy man high on weed with possible additional mental issues is taken into protective custody.

Guy the cops are dealing with is completely off his rocker. Hope he gets help.

BODYCAM: White Man Insists He's A Black Transgender Woman​

If this gang of criminals will do this to a police car, just think what they would be willing to do to unarmed civilians in a minivan.

Terrifying moment cop is surrounded by mob of 150 in Chicago who jump and kick his patrol car before throwing fireworks and bricks smashing the windshield​

• Illinois State Trooper came under attack from a mob of about 150 people Sunday
  • The mob quickly swarmed the trooper's patrol vehicle jumping on the hood, throwing rocks, bricks and fireworks
  • Windshield of the patrol car was smashed after bricks and rocks were thrown
  • Trooper was eventually able to reverse out of danger and away from the mob

Video:

Moment one-armed police rookie chases and pins down car thief in Texas - while his partner had to 'catch a cab' to keep up​

• Officer Samuel Brown, who doesn't have a forearm or hand, chased down and arrested car thief in White Settlement, Texas.
  • Brown and his partner Corporal J. Porter spotted the stolen red Ford Fusion at the 700 block of S. Cherry Lane
  • The suspect was inside the car, but quickly fled when the officers arrived
  • Joshua Taylor Brown, 31, was later identified as the suspect and charged on four counts
VIDEO:

Forum List

Back