Lauren Boebert has filed for divorce from her husband

Lauren Boebert wants privacy as she divorces husband Jayson Boebert. The same person who has been condemning progressives for our absence of family values.

She's divorcing him for his own absence of family values. He tried to flash two girls at a bowling alley and has a substance abuse problem.

She's divorcing him for his own absence of family values. He tried to flash two girls at a bowling alley and has a substance abuse problem.
That was almost 20 years ago and she not only stayed with him, but intimated in her book that he only went to make like he was unzippering (is that a word?), but didn't flash them his..erm.."goods".

So what's the excuse now?

That was almost 20 years ago and she not only stayed with him, but intimated in her book that he only went to make like he was unzippering (is that a word?), but didn't flash them his..erm.."goods".

So what's the excuse now?

001-1.jpg

Lauren Boebert wants privacy as she divorces husband Jayson Boebert. The same person who has been condemning progressives for our absence of family values.

Toxic bitches get divorced. :dunno: These are your 'family values' at work, magaturds. Get yourselves a good whiff of the stench.

From the twitter:

🚨🚨🚨BREAKING: MORE details have emerged about Lauren Boebert’s divorce filing and they are something else.

Here are the details:

- First, her husband of two decades was absolutely furious.

It was previously reported that Boebert filed an appeal April 25 dissolution seeking to end her marriage to Jayson Boebert, with whom she shares four sons.

An affidavit of service, obtained by The Daily Beast, indicated that Jayson Boebert appeared to be caught off guard by the court proceedings.

He chased away a process server with an expletive-laden tirade and let his dogs loose when he was served with the divorce papers, the affidavit said.

“Once he learned that he was being served with Dissolution of Marriage papers he was extremely angry,” the process server wrote. “I tried to hand him the documents but did not take them. He started yelling and using profanities, and told me that I was trespassing, and that he was calling the Sheriff’s Office. I told him I was leaving the documents on the chair outside of the door, he closed the door then let the dogs out.”

The document noted that Jayson was cleaning a gun and drinking a “tall glass of beer” when he was served.

- Second, Lauren Boebert’s heartbroken husband says he still loves her despite the divorce.

Jayson and Boebert had their fair share of brushes with law enforcement during their time together. Jayson was arrested in 2004 for exposing his penis to two women at a bowling alley—a crime he pleaded guilty to.

Talk about family values?

Forum List

Back