Launch A Neo-Crusade 2020?

Time for another crusade?

• Sorry, I've alread buried my white guilt sword in my own chest.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My sword is too rusty, my brain too dusty, now let me get back to Minecraft

• Maybe. BYOB or on the house?

• Only if there's loot and wild women for the taking.

• I'm in. Sign me up. Will mercenary for food and kicks.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
**(Disclaimer: this post is for entertainment and therapeutic purposes only. By no means should its content be misconstrued as a call to arms of any kind. Now, back to chewing my way out of this straightjacket.)

There's no denying the cost in life, limb and personal property thousands of Americans have suffered these last several weeks at the hands of well organized rioters. Radical leftist revolutionaries sanctioned by local and state governments in liberal (and now some conservative) run cities across our great nation are effectively holding hostage tens of thousands of our patriotic nation loving Christian brethren. The police have abandoned many of them. Their elected democrat, and in some cases Republican, politicians are doing nothing to save them from mob violence. Indeed, much like Islamic hordes infested and occupied gleaming manure streaked ancient cities of old, so too are democrat politician and cable news sanctioned BLM and Antifa terrorists seizing and destroying the infrastructure and resources of many of our modern day American urban centers. In response to these unprecedented acts of ideological militarization and political cultism carried out on our domestic soil, a collective cry goes out, from sea to shining sea: "Help us! Save us!"

In response to the cries of fellow patriots; in response to the lives and livelihoods they have and are losing, and in the absence of the willingness of any elected leader at all, anywhere, to lift a finger, perhaps it is time to do what our government and the eroding rule of law has failed to even attempt. Perhaps it is time to pick up the sword again and crusade. Crusade to liberate our American brethren victimized in those places by sanctioned chaos and mob rule. Crusade to remove all corrupt politicians who sanction and incite race warfare and mob "justice". Crusade to restore and protect all desecrated statuary and other memorials and icons of our glorious American history. Crusade to ensure the rights afforded to each and every one of us by God himself and the philosophies of our Founding Fathers writ down in stone some 244 years ago. Crusade to demonstrate America will never go quietly or peaceably into the eternal dust of human history.

CRUSADE!

Forum List

Back