Latinos Take Their Revenge On Sheriff Joe Arpaio

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Go Latinos!

Ah, so Spamahontas is a traitor to America. Who could've guessed that one

The OP's trolling aside, Arpaio has been around for too long. I think it's time for him to retire

Secure the border, and seriously reform our Immigration System nightmare. And i don't give a damn if that pisses off Illegals and Communist/Progressive assholes. The time has come. Time for action. God bless Mr. Arpaio.

Undocumented immigrants are playing a leading role in the campaign aiming to take him down.

PHOENIX ― Belén Gutiérrez will cast her first ballot in a U.S. election on Nov. 8. But she might have let the opportunity slip by, if not for Berta Rita.

In the weeks ahead of Election Day, Rita has driven 40 minutes into town every afternoon to knock on doors in Phoenix’s heavily Mexican-American West side on behalf of the Bazta Arpaio campaign. When Gutiérrez answered, she said she’d looked forward to voting since she became a U.S. citizen two years ago, but found the process unfamiliar and intimidating. When she couldn’t find her early voting ballot, Gutiérrez accepted an offer for a free lift to her polling station on Election Day.

In an election where GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s farcical attacks against Mexicans and other immigrants have energized the Latino vote, Gutiérrez has a more local reason to cast a ballot this year.

“More than anything, I want to get [Maricopa County Sheriff Joe] Arpaio out,” Gutiérrez told HuffPost. “I’ve got a lot of family here who don’t have papers. I don’t want him after us just because we’ve got Mexican colors. Just because of the color of my skin, they want to stop me and ask for my papers.”

More: Latinos Take Their Revenge On Sheriff Arpaio

Hurray for Latinos! It warms my heart to see them reclaiming their stolen birthright.

So this new citizen has no problem violating federal law, her citizenship should be revoked and she should be deported.

Democrats are fooling some of these idiots into thinking they want to help them.
What Democrats need is a permanent underclass of po-folks to use as tools to maintain power.
They promise them everything and all they deliver is poverty and hardship.
Nothing ever improves under these back-stabbing Democrats.
Some illegals think they're gonna steal back parts of Mexico. Mexico can't take care of the land they own now, much less California, Arizona, and the rest of the border states. Democrats aren't gonna let them take it. They just want them to come here to ruin the economy and overload our benefit programs with millions of people who never paid into it.

Undocumented immigrants are playing a leading role in the campaign aiming to take him down.

PHOENIX ― Belén Gutiérrez will cast her first ballot in a U.S. election on Nov. 8. But she might have let the opportunity slip by, if not for Berta Rita.

In the weeks ahead of Election Day, Rita has driven 40 minutes into town every afternoon to knock on doors in Phoenix’s heavily Mexican-American West side on behalf of the Bazta Arpaio campaign. When Gutiérrez answered, she said she’d looked forward to voting since she became a U.S. citizen two years ago, but found the process unfamiliar and intimidating. When she couldn’t find her early voting ballot, Gutiérrez accepted an offer for a free lift to her polling station on Election Day.

In an election where GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s farcical attacks against Mexicans and other immigrants have energized the Latino vote, Gutiérrez has a more local reason to cast a ballot this year.

“More than anything, I want to get [Maricopa County Sheriff Joe] Arpaio out,” Gutiérrez told HuffPost. “I’ve got a lot of family here who don’t have papers. I don’t want him after us just because we’ve got Mexican colors. Just because of the color of my skin, they want to stop me and ask for my papers.”

More: Latinos Take Their Revenge On Sheriff Arpaio

Hurray for Latinos! It warms my heart to see them reclaiming their stolen birthright.
This might backfire. The Russian Mafia may take cons to the polls.

Democrats are fooling some of these idiots into thinking they want to help them.
What Democrats need is a permanent underclass of po-folks to use as tools to maintain power.
They promise them everything and all they deliver is poverty and hardship.
Nothing ever improves under these back-stabbing Democrats.
Some illegals think they're gonna steal back parts of Mexico. Mexico can't take care of the land they own now, much less California, Arizona, and the rest of the border states. Democrats aren't gonna let them take it. They just want them to come here to ruin the economy and overload our benefit programs with millions of people who never paid into it.
an observation here.
the left seems to really cheer on the illegals trying to reclaim portions of this country as theirs, they want to allow terrorists free access to the country by the tens of thousands, they back BLM and cheer for the thugs when a police officer is killed, they think its wise to threaten Russia with war, They are perfectly fine with a trade deficit that is breaking this country. They dont care if a candidate is qualified or not when it comes to their side winning.
In all, everything that I have seen on this forum indicates that the left wants this country to fail, to be taken over by outside factions.
So this makes me wonder, if they are so determined to see the failure of the country, what does this say about hillary? evidently hillary must also share this same vision, and if in office she will be in the proper place to continue what Bill, George and obama have started.
We really need to find a way to reclaim this country before its too late.

You do realize you're talking treason if you're an American citizen, right?
You do realize you talk treason every single day on this forum, right?
No....I don't. Simply disagreeing with Obama policies is nothing like treason.
You're confusing peaceful disagreement with policies, with criminal conspiracy.
We have the right to point out criminal activity by politicians and poor judgement by the same.

Last edited:
I think Joe oughta put a cap in that guys ass! ;)

cap in your ass1.jpg

Mexican colors. Just because of the color of my skin, they want to stop me and ask for my papers.”

No you stupid fucking whore, it has nothing to do with the color of your skin, it has to do with you being an illegal diseased piece of shit that has no respect for the laws in this country.
and your family members without papers can get the F out of the country too, nobody wants your nasty refried bean stained ass living here.
No offense intended mind you.
Whites in the south are more diseased than all Mexicans in Mexico. We need to replace everyone of those people like MP with Mexicans who want to live the American dream.

Mexican colors. Just because of the color of my skin, they want to stop me and ask for my papers.”

No you stupid fucking whore, it has nothing to do with the color of your skin, it has to do with you being an illegal diseased piece of shit that has no respect for the laws in this country.
and your family members without papers can get the F out of the country too, nobody wants your nasty refried bean stained ass living here.
No offense intended mind you.
Whites in the south are more diseased than all Mexicans in Mexico. We need to replace everyone of those people like MP with Mexicans who want to live the American dream.
proof?
or are you just making shit up again so people might decide to let you stay in the country.

Forum List

Back