Latest Black Fad: The Knock-Out Game

Todays UFC Heavyweight World Champion:

Cain-Velasquez.jpg

For now. Champs dont stay champ for long in that business.
That's true. I don't watch UFC as much as I used to. But as I recall the longest reigning champion was Randy Couture.
Randy Couture dosen't have a White Pride tattoo

I don't want Obama anywhere near me and at the funeral he would probably not use a prayer. This guy is the most un-American American we have ever had in office. If I was black I would be embarrassed

I want to play the knock out game with your bitch ass.

Wrong answer. REALLY wrong. Totaly WRONG. Don't you get it?
OH HE"S WRONG ALRIGHT !! .............and any white person that believes that blacks are good is an idiot !!

I know for a fact that most black people are good people. Your hatred is blinding you to the unheralded blacks that call in the crimes, help vitcims to get medical attention and basically obey the law and work when they can find a job they can get to.

Yidnar, there is nothing useful or comendable about blaming an entire race over the actions of a few young thugs.

Yes, there are racial problems in this country, but you ahve to admit a great deal of it is caused by so many white males being such wimps these days.

Sometimes I want to punch out some of these useless piles of mental impotence myself but of course I dont. They just seem to beg for it.

Forum List

Back