Later dudes, and it's for real this time.

I understand, but....permanently is a long time. Maybe just a vacay for a few months? Cuz if you wanna come back..you won't be able to. Things always change.

Tried that. I'm done.

Respect to Gracie too.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE.

I have no idea what has set you off, but there is absolutely no need of you flouncing off into the sunset over it.

Get your petooty back in here and have a seat. I promise you a donut, homemade cookies, a fucking Peking Duck, whatever you want if you are still here tomorrow a.m.

He was caught with a 20 year old...unreturned library book. It is off to the big house.

I understand, but....permanently is a long time. Maybe just a vacay for a few months? Cuz if you wanna come back..you won't be able to. Things always change.

Tried that. I'm done.

Respect to Gracie too.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE.

I have no idea what has set you off, but there is absolutely no need of you flouncing off into the sunset over it.

Get your petooty back in here and have a seat. I promise you a donut, homemade cookies, a fucking Peking Duck, whatever you want if you are still here tomorrow a.m.

He was caught with a 20 year old...unreturned library book. It is off to the big house.
Yea got caught buying her cigarettes

I sense you might be getting 2nd thoughts... I can't hold off the party planning all day ya know... LOL...

THIS is why folks "get addicted".. Even if they dislike people.. We ARE a social media family... Just a very dysfunctional, weird kind of one...

Truth is man, you're a little bit too rational and competent to live "at home" with us anymore...
Maybe he just forgot his daily enema.

I sense you might be getting 2nd thoughts... I can't hold off the party planning all day ya know... LOL...

THIS is why folks "get addicted".. Even if they dislike people.. We ARE a social media family... Just a very dysfunctional, weird kind of one...

Truth is man, you're a little bit too rational and competent to live "at home" with us anymore...
Well, that was helpful. Thanks a bunch.

Well it's not like we all agree on what's for dinner.. Probably 7 or 9 domestic disturbance calls a week about family fights over politics, race, or money... And those uncles and aunts in the basement playing beer pong in their undies are REALLY scary to the kids and their friends...

:abgg2q.jpg:

But if you want to be the family matron -- and straighten us all out ----- I'll vote for ya !!!!! :11_2_1043:

No one cares when people leave forums. So good riddance. Come back when you get out of prison and let us know how you liked it.
Oh hey yeah, I forgot to tell you...

butthole.jpg

Forum List

Back