LAT reporter calls for Trump death. After outrage, now says it was "in jest"

Me thinks they forget about Trump saying his "2nd amendment " friends would take out Hillary.
You didn't forget... It never happened.

"Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the Second Amendment," Trump said during a rally in North Carolina on Tuesday.

"By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."
So tell me how voting is a threat of "death"?

So a veiled threat doesn't count ? We know exactly what he's saying . You are so disingenuous.
There was no veiled threat.

Democrats have always been hateful and violent. Assault and even murder is always a viable solution to them and they often encourage it, as well as organize it, as we've seen in the Project Veritas videos.

You lie.
That's really all you ever have, isn't it? Documented evidence, and your only response (ever) is "you lie".

If you can prove all Democrats for all time have always been hateful and violent, by all means, do so...

...start with JFK and RFK.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous your arguments are?

I didn't make an argument. I asked you to back up yours. You think all Democrats have always been violent, prove it, or go have a big heaping bowl of fuck yourself.

Me thinks they forget about Trump saying his "2nd amendment " friends would take out Hillary.

"Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the Second Amendment," Trump said during a rally in North Carolina on Tuesday.

"By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."
I don't see a call for anyone to kill Hillary in that quote.
I think you might be too afraid of life to continue living in a free society.

Democrats have always been hateful and violent. Assault and even murder is always a viable solution to them and they often encourage it, as well as organize it, as we've seen in the Project Veritas videos.

You lie.
That's really all you ever have, isn't it? Documented evidence, and your only response (ever) is "you lie".

If you can prove all Democrats for all time have always been hateful and violent, by all means, do so...

I didn't make an argument. I asked you to back up yours. You think all Democrats have always been violent, prove it, or go have a big heaping bowl of fuck yourself.

You could start by looking at the tone from the majority of liberal posters just on this forum alone.
A very angry group of individuals.

You could start by looking at the tone from the majority of liberal posters just on this forum alone.

lol is not a symbol of anger.

So tell me how voting is a threat of "death"?

So a veiled threat doesn't count ? We know exactly what he's saying . You are so disingenuous.
There was no veiled threat.

North Carolina senator apologizes for Hillary Clinton “bullseye” flap

lol is not a symbol of anger.

how about telling someone to go have a big heaping bowl of fuck yourself.
I could be wrong but I don't think Ive ever heard something like that said in a friendly tone.

Every time a RW politician makes such a comment, the Trumptards always laugh it off.

I don't know that rw politicians have made similar threats but anyway, politicians are not reporters working for a supposedly unbiased paper. THINK

Why does the LAT hate trump so much? Because the paper is paid a fortune in corporate bribes for supporting illegals and trump jeopardizes that.

Isn't the LA Times the ONLY newspaper giving Trump a slight edge in the polls???

Lots of papers have trump in the lead. Anyway the LAT is a liberal rag and if they give trump a 1 point lead, then he really has a 15 point lead.

news media shows a picture of a white guy, or a black guy, etc. says look at this evil. then news media cult followers go around the internet cursing each other, guess what, it's your turn to be that evil guy and be punished for it. because trump/hillary is the grand daddy excuse that sort of makes it okay to do that, somehow, by whatever dammit mental gymnastics anyone can come up with at the time. so be it. but it's too late to assassinate, cia should have thought of that year or two ago, but no. now america is fucked either way.

Forum List

Back