LAT reporter calls for Trump death. After outrage, now says it was "in jest"

• Banned
Why does the LAT hate trump so much? Because the paper is paid a fortune in corporate bribes for supporting illegals and trump jeopardizes that.

Hundreds of the same from slime about our president.

Said slime always said they had the right to hang him in effigy and worse.

Until you can stop saying similar about the US president,

:anj_stfu:

LAT reporter calls for Trump death. After outrage, now says it was "in jest"

But the same liberals screeching their hatred of Trump, still insist that his sardonic call to Russia to release more emails was totally in earnest, they say. :rolleyes-41:

"See? See? Trump is allied with Russia! Trump loves Russia! See? See?"

Democrats have always been hateful and violent. Assault and even murder is always a viable solution to them and they often encourage it, as well as organize it, as we've seen in the Project Veritas videos.

Hundreds of the same from slime about our president.

Said slime always said they had the right to hang him in effigy and worse.

Until you can stop saying similar about the US president,

:anj_stfu:
Typical bullshit deflection. No newspaper scum has said that about obama. Not one. Nice try liar.

Democrats have always been hateful and violent. Assault and even murder is always a viable solution to them and they often encourage it, as well as organize it, as we've seen in the Project Veritas videos.

You lie.
That's really all you ever have, isn't it? Documented evidence, and your only response (ever) is "you lie".

If you can prove all Democrats for all time have always been hateful and violent, by all means, do so...

...start with JFK and RFK.

Me thinks they forget about Trump saying his "2nd amendment " friends would take out Hillary.

You lie.
That's really all you ever have, isn't it? Documented evidence, and your only response (ever) is "you lie".

If you can prove all Democrats for all time have always been hateful and violent, by all means, do so...

...start with JFK and RFK.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous your arguments are?

Me thinks they forget about Trump saying his "2nd amendment " friends would take out Hillary.
You didn't forget... It never happened.

"Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the Second Amendment," Trump said during a rally in North Carolina on Tuesday.

"By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."

"Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the Second Amendment," Trump said during a rally in North Carolina on Tuesday.

"By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."
So tell me how voting is a threat of "death"?

So tell me how voting is a threat of "death"?

So a veiled threat doesn't count ? We know exactly what he's saying . You are so disingenuous.

Why does the LAT hate trump so much? Because the paper is paid a fortune in corporate bribes for supporting illegals and trump jeopardizes that.

Isn't the LA Times the ONLY newspaper giving Trump a slight edge in the polls???

Forum List

Back