Last Ebola Patient Released From New York Hospital

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/11/n...-ebola-will-leave-bellevue-hospital.html?_r=1.

The patient treated for Ebola has been released from Bellevue Hospital in New York City.

Dr. Craig Spenser has been released after being be declared Ebola Free.

Dr. Spenser work as a volunteer with the organization Doctor's Without Borders and served in West Africa during the Ebola Outbreak.

With the release of Dr. Spenser from Bellevue no person in the U.S. is being for or suffering from Ebola, a from of Hemorrhagic Fever with a casualty rate of up to 90%.

The person in the U.S. die from Ebola was Thomas Duncan, a West African National who traveled to the U.S. to visit family and friends. Mr. Duncan was sent home from a hospital in Dallas after showing up with fever. Texas Presbyterian Hospital is a for hospital hospital and sent Mr. Duncan after giving having waiting in the hospital emergency room for several hours. Mr. Duncan later returned with a high fever and was admitted for further treatment.

Nurse Nina Pham was hospitalize after being exposed to the Ebola Virus. She was released after being free of the virus. Nurse Traci Hickox defied an involunary quarantine imposed on her the Goveror of Maine.

Ms Hickox never presented any symptoms of Ebola.

Certain brain dead fixed lies consumer believed that people were walking around giving passerby's Ebola. One member of this forum came up with lie.

No Ebola...none.

The current crop of dead from the neck ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists are far more interested in being lied to than accepting truth, mainly because accepting lies you do not have to think for your self, something ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists don't know how to think for themself and have a IQ that floats will be room temperature.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/11/n...-ebola-will-leave-bellevue-hospital.html?_r=1.

The patient treated for Ebola has been released from Bellevue Hospital in New York City.

Dr. Craig Spenser has been released after being be declared Ebola Free.

Dr. Spenser work as a volunteer with the organization Doctor's Without Borders and served in West Africa during the Ebola Outbreak.

With the release of Dr. Spenser from Bellevue no person in the U.S. is being for or suffering from Ebola, a from of Hemorrhagic Fever with a casualty rate of up to 90%.

The person in the U.S. die from Ebola was Thomas Duncan, a West African National who traveled to the U.S. to visit family and friends. Mr. Duncan was sent home from a hospital in Dallas after showing up with fever. Texas Presbyterian Hospital is a for hospital hospital and sent Mr. Duncan after giving having waiting in the hospital emergency room for several hours. Mr. Duncan later returned with a high fever and was admitted for further treatment.

Nurse Nina Pham was hospitalize after being exposed to the Ebola Virus. She was released after being free of the virus. Nurse Traci Hickox defied an involunary quarantine imposed on her the Goveror of Maine.

Ms Hickox never presented any symptoms of Ebola.

Certain brain dead fixed lies consumer believed that people were walking around giving passerby's Ebola. One member of this forum came up with lie.

No Ebola...none.

The current crop of dead from the neck ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists are far more interested in being lied to than accepting truth, mainly because accepting lies you do not have to think for your self, something ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists don't know how to think for themself and have a IQ that floats will be room temperature.

You got that folks, the NYslimes says there isn't anymore Ebola in the country

Now who the hell are you going believe? that rag (NYslimes) who speaks and spreads Propaganda for Obama and the Dnc or yourselves and Medical experts?

Impossible! Obama and the CDC's policies should have killed us all by now! This can't be true!!!

True that.

As for your sig.

Ignorant, Brain Dead, Afraid To Think For Themself RePugs prefer to led around by the nose

Progs accusing anyone of groupthink is idiocy of the highest order.

Did the single news network that you and every single person that thinks like you watches say that?

I don't get my news from television, its two generalized.

Try again you fucking lemming.

Impossible! Obama and the CDC's policies should have killed us all by now! This can't be true!!!

True that.

As for your sig.

Ignorant, Brain Dead, Afraid To Think For Themself RePugs prefer to led around by the nose

Did the single news network that you and every single person that thinks like you watches say that?

Did you read it on a link from Drudgereport?

True that.

As for your sig.

wrong again twat waddle.

True that.

As for your sig.

wrong again twat waddle.

Infowars or talk radio?

Forum List

Back