Lame Stream Media wonder if Trump will get the vaccination

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton have offered to receive a vaccination for COVID-19 — on camera — to help convince the public that it is safe and effective. President-elect Joe Biden has said he would too.

Is President Trump willing to do the same?

A senior administration official said this week that it is “certainly something that is under consideration.” But since the president has already had the coronavirus, the official suggested he would not necessarily be a “high priority” for receiving the vaccine, as it is not yet known how long immunity lasts for recovered patients.

No. It will be something else in that vial, especially for him. I hope he doesn't. So what if previous presidents agreed to do it. He is not in their clique, already had it, and they all want him dead.

Truthfully Trump should probably wait. While we do not have all the information it would appear that those who have tested positive in the past have at least some immunity going forward.

So the most vulnerable going forward should get the shot first. Carter, Clinton and Bush could logically fit this category. Once the vaccine becomes more readily available the rest can get it.

Former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton have offered to receive a vaccination for COVID-19 — on camera — to help convince the public that it is safe and effective. President-elect Joe Biden has said he would too.

A senior administration official said this week that it is “certainly something that is under consideration.” But since the president has already had the coronavirus, the official suggested he would not necessarily be a “high priority” for receiving the vaccine, as it is not yet known how long immunity lasts for recovered patients.

No. It will be something else in that vial, especially for him. I hope he doesn't. So what if previous presidents agreed to do it. He is not in their clique, already had it, and they all want him dead.
His decision. He is out of here. Always struck me as one of the crazy "herd immunity" by normal progression, or in his case, spread intentionally to as many as possible, until herd immunity occurs, kind of guys. After Jan 20, I don't care what he does or if he gets it again or not. The natural herd immunity thing will not work without a lot more people dying needlessly. He can skip, as far as I am concerned. I don't have to be around the super spreader in chief.

His decision. He is out of here. Always struck me as one of the crazy "herd immunity" by normal progression, or in his case, spread intentionally to as many as possible, until herd immunity occurs, kind of guys. After Jan 20, I don't care what he does or if he gets it again or not. The natural herd immunity thing will not work without a lot more people dying needlessly. He can skip, as far as I am concerned. I don't have to be around the super spreader in chief.
You'll spread other diseases though because it is social justice. Somewhere in our future a despot is coming. Everything is in place for it and an economic downturn for some reason would be an impetus or perhaps an unforeseen disaster. Everything we do is known and the groups we are in and what we back up. Despots like Hitler, Stalin and pol Pot would be cummin in their pants at this.

You'll spread other diseases though because it is social justice. Somewhere in our future a despot is coming. Everything is in place for it and an economic downturn for some reason would be an impetus or perhaps an unforeseen disaster. Everything we do is known and the groups we are in and what we back up. Despots like Hitler, Stalin and pol Pot would be cummin in their pants at this.
At least we will be rid of this one despot wannabe. Stop them one at a time and live your life. It is the American way.

I forgot where I read it..but soon flight attendants will hafta wear diapers...just in case they pee and the germs spread throughout the aircraft. lol

I kid you not. Will try to find the article.

Forum List

Back