Lady Trampled While Carrying "Don't Tread On Me" Flag

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
1610173086436.png

This is a really sad but the irony of it just makes me shake my head.

"A woman who was reportedly trampled to death during a riot inside the U.S. Capitol was reportedly obsessed with the QAnon conspiracy theory, according to her friends and family. A photo shows that she carried a Gadsden "don't tread on me" flag at a protest before the violent siege."

"Rosanne Boyland, 34, was among four of President Donald Trump's supporters who died Wednesday inside the Capitol after breaking inside to disrupt the congressional certification of Joe Biden's win, and her family blames the president she fervently backed, reported WGCL-TV."

Trumptard Trampled!

Justin Cave, Boyland’s brother-in-law, reading a prepared statement, acknowledge his sister-in-law was “really passionate about her beliefs” and rebuked the president’s actions.

“I’ve never tried to be a political person but it’s my own personal belief that the president’s words incited a riot that killed four of his biggest fans last night and I believe that we should invoke the 25th amendment at this time,” said Cave.

Last edited:
View attachment 439901

"A woman who was reportedly trampled to death during a riot inside the U.S. Capitol was reportedly obsessed with the QAnon conspiracy theory, according to her friends and family. A photo shows that she carried a Gadsden "don't tread on me" flag at a protest before the violent siege."

"Rosanne Boyland, 34, was among four of President Donald Trump's supporters who died Wednesday inside the Capitol after breaking inside to disrupt the congressional certification of Joe Biden's win, and her family blames the president she fervently backed, reported WGCL-TV."

Trump and Jesus both take the ugly..

View attachment 439901

Trump and Jesus both take the ugly..
tenor.gif

Too Funny!

Justin Cave, Boyland’s brother-in-law, reading a prepared statement, acknowledge his sister-in-law was “really passionate about her beliefs” and rebuked the president’s actions.

“I’ve never tried to be a political person but it’s my own personal belief that the president’s words incited a riot that killed four of his biggest fans last night and I believe that we should invoke the 25th amendment at this time,” said Cave.
Her brother says the fatman should be removed with the 25th.
Biden and Kamala will get rid of all ghettos within 4 years...

and her family blames the president she fervently backed,
In liberal land somebody else is always responsible. The inept police caused her death
Oh, the irony. Yeah, the police incited an insurrectionist mob to storm the capitol and directed them to tread on the "Don't Tread on Me" lady. Because in conservative land, Trump is never responsible for anything.

Forum List

Back