L.A. rapper MoneySign Suede stabbed to death in shower at California prison

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

In a statement, CDCR officials said the rapper was found unresponsive just before 10 p.m. after correctional officers found that he was not in his cell during a regular count. Officials said he was found "with injuries consistent with a homicide."

Valdez was serving a 32-month sentence for a pair of gun charges in Riverside County, according to Rosenberg. He was also facing a gun charge in Los Angeles County, though he had already pleaded and was expecting to receive a two-year sentence that would run concurrent with his Riverside convictions.

I didn't know they still prosecuted gun charges in CA. :dunno:

It may take me some time to overcome this tragedy......OK, all better now. ;)

Feral animals just being feral animals is all. Never heard of him, but any dead rapper is good news.

In a statement, CDCR officials said the rapper was found unresponsive just before 10 p.m. after correctional officers found that he was not in his cell during a regular count. Officials said he was found "with injuries consistent with a homicide."

Valdez was serving a 32-month sentence for a pair of gun charges in Riverside County, according to Rosenberg. He was also facing a gun charge in Los Angeles County, though he had already pleaded and was expecting to receive a two-year sentence that would run concurrent with his Riverside convictions.

I didn't know they still prosecuted gun charges in CA. :dunno:

It may take me some time to overcome this tragedy......OK, all better now. ;)
Who?

Forum List

Back