Kourtney Kardashian making sure her kids know their white privilege to make the world a better place

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Bet this makes you feel the world is better huh?

They only date and marry black man don't they(and mentally ill white x-olympians) They want to breed the WP outta of em, that is how swrious our Kardashians are

They only date and marry black man don't they(and mentally ill white x-olympians) They want to breed the WP outta of em, that is how swrious our Kardashians are

Racism really is an ugly thing when you see it so badly practiced by people who arrogantly, blindly tout themselves as fighting against it.

All this liberal shit is the same. Whether its global warming or white privilege or the goodness of the jab - it's a consensus thing, not a real thing, and they make themselves accept, unquestioningly, the convoluted reasoning or "science". Or more often they just read the headline or hear the celebrity and decide to passionately agree.

Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker are engaged. I'll bet the under.

Yes I read that this morning.

I've worked with Travis Barker and Blink 182.

He's a very nice man and was a pure joy to work with.

Congratulations to both of them.

Her children are black, why wouldn't she teach them the history of this country.

All this liberal shit is the same. Whether its global warming or white privilege or the goodness of the jab - it's a consensus thing, not a real thing, and they make themselves accept, unquestioningly, the convoluted reasoning or "science". Or more often they just read the headline or hear the celebrity and decide to passionately agree.
This coming from a white, right wing, bigot and you wonder why folks have to teach the kids to be aware of folks like you.

Forum List

Back