Kobe Bryant refuses to support trayvon martin. Liberals crucify him

AllSerialKillers.jpg

It took decades for the US to produce all those notorious serial killers, yet black people in Chicago this year alone will double the number of murders that were comitted by the people in that picture. That is a shocking fact that you will ignore at all costs. :lol:

Take care of the violence in your culture before you try and talk to anyone about the violence in the Black culture. Stop spending billions on wars killing people. White people are violent. concentrate on fixing that then talk to me after you have that cleared up.

Just because my skin color matches their skin color does not mean they're from my culture! Sound familiar? How many Norwegians are in that mosaic?

It took decades for the US to produce all those notorious serial killers, yet black people in Chicago this year alone will double the number of murders that were comitted by the people in that picture. That is a shocking fact that you will ignore at all costs. :lol:

Take care of the violence in your culture before you try and talk to anyone about the violence in the Black culture. Stop spending billions on wars killing people. White people are violent. concentrate on fixing that then talk to me after you have that cleared up.

Comparatively speaking, white culture is doing great. You dont have to be worried about getting shot or beaten by a mob in white neighborhoods... unless black people show up, in which case youll see alot of that happening.

Just because my skin color matches their skin color does not mean they're from my culture! Sound familiar? How many Norwegians are in that mosaic?

Take care of your violence before you try coming up with a solution for ours. Evidently what you would suggest doesnt work if you have white serial killers as the main ones.

Comparatively speaking, white culture is doing great. You dont have to be worried about getting shot or beaten by a mob in white neighborhoods... unless black people show up, in which case youll see alot of that happening.

Comparatively speaking white culture is not doing great. Ask the Jewish people of the Holocaust why some white people killed other white people. Get your act together before trying to condemn someone else.

Comparatively speaking white culture is not doing great. Ask the Jewish people of the Holocaust why some white people killed other white people. Get your act together before trying to condemn someone else.

You should actually go with Stalin. He's white too, and killed way more people than the Nazi's.

You should actually go with Stalin. He's white too, and killed way more people than the Nazi's.

That was coming next if the retard was going to try to find an excuse not to handle his own business first. I got some more examples as well that should turn his hair white if he has any shame whatsoever.

Got anything from this century? :lol:

Stalin and Hitler were psychotic individuals with great power, but their people werent monsters. Hitler kept the concentration camps a secret from his people for a reason. If the Germans found out he was killing millions of jews, they wouldnt have been happy. The extermination of the jews and russian citizens wasnt a white culture problem. The blame is on a few men in powerful positions. German nazi soldiers didnt dismember villagers with machetes. Violent behavior like that wasnt and isnt wide spread like it is in Africa or even in inner cities within the US.

Of course that brings us to today... you know, when it matters. There is plenty of genocide happening in the world today, but it isnt happening in "white" nations.

Stalin and Hitler were psychotic individuals with great power, but their people werent monsters. Hitler kept the concentration camps a secret from his people for a reason. If the Germans found out he was killing millions of jews, they wouldnt have been happy. The extermination of the jews and russian citizens wasnt a white culture problem. The blame is on a few men in powerful positions. German nazi soldiers didnt dismember villagers with machetes. Violent behavior like that wasnt and isnt wide spread like it is in Africa or even in inner cities within the US.

Of course that brings us to today... you know, when it matters. There is plenty of genocide happening in the world today, but it isnt happening in "white" nations.

I pretty much figured you would try to move the issue. Permission denied. We are going to look at whatever I want to look at. You don't get a pass because you dont like the facts. The blame is not on a few powerful men. They were not hands on. Other white people did the killing. You must be high on meth. :lol: Wake me when the kill total initiated by Black people even gets in the neighborhood of white men. Deal with the violent tendencies of your white men before you try to address anyone elses issues. You look like a fool when you try to pretend your hands are not filthy.

I pretty much figured you would try to move the issue. Permission denied. We are going to look at whatever I want to look at. You don't get a pass because you dont like the facts. The blame is not on a few powerful men. They were not hands on. Other white people did the killing. You must be high on meth. :lol: Wake me when the kill total initiated by Black people even gets in the neighborhood of white men. Deal with the violent tendencies of your white men before you try to address anyone elses issues. You look like a fool when you try to pretend your hands are not filthy.

Did Hitler hide what he was doing from his citizens or not? A yes or no will suffice. We will know you lost the debate when you fail to answer this simple question.

Did Hitler hide what he was doing from his citizens or not? A yes or no will suffice. We will know you lost the debate when you fail to answer this simple question.

I think thats part of white mens problem. They think they can direct what someone should or should not say and control the flow of even the most minute of situations. If you don't do as told then they get violent. You are a joke clown if you think Stalin and Hitler killed all those people without other white men helping. Give me a break. :lol:

You refused to answer a simple yes or no question, therefore you lost the debate. Your debate skills are pitiful. See you in the next thread loser. :lol:

Wake me when the kill total initiated by Black people even gets in the neighborhood of white men.
Who knows how many blacks have murdered and raped each other over time, it happens all the time and no one cares

And who knows how many whites have done the same...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back