Kinzinger says McCarthy is "hugging the skunk" by standing by crazy people like MTG because they have "hold on the base" & he's "gonna get sprayed"

So what?

McCain served too, and look what happened.

That jackass cost us a few planes, half an aircraft carrier, and plenty of propaganda.

Service doesn't make you a good guy.
It doesn’t make you a good guy but being a good guy was not what I was responding too. His service is one hell of an admirable thing and deserving of respect IMO. something to consider when you are judging somebody you do not know and calling them a pussy.

The Grand Trump Party wants nothing to do with reps like Kinzinger…

So Kinzinger thinks his constituency stinks like a skunk?

That's nice to know.

Remind me not to vote for him.
Speaking of skunks Kinzinger has been termed out of office so no one needs to vote for this
punk partisan piece of dung.

What original argument?

Did I start the thread?
This was the comment that I responded too which you then injected yourself into the conversation to defend… did you forget already? It was only a few minutes ago…

God, the left hates powerful women, don't they? The image of a woman who owns her power in the most meaningful way -- the ability to defend herself and her loved ones and property -- is anathema to them. Look at how they despise other women who are very public about their ability to use firearms, like Gov. Kristi Noem and Lt. Gov. Elect Winsome Sears!

For decades the feminists and dems have wailed about empowering women, but give women the ultimate power -- the power to defend herself from a larger, stronger assailant -- and they start pissing themselves!

Naw, he’s cool. War vet. You should show some respect. Did you serve?

Kinzinger piloting a Boeing KC-135 StratoTanker during his service with the United States Air Force.
Kinzinger resigned from the McLean County Board in 2003 to join the United States Air Force. He was commissioned a 2nd Lieutenant in November 2003 and later awarded his pilot wings. Kinzinger was initially a KC-135 Stratotanker pilot and flew missions in South America, Guam, Iraqand Afghanistan. He later switched to flying the RC-26 surveillance aircraftand was stationed in Iraq twice.[13]

Kinzinger has served in the Air Force Special Operations Command, Air Combat Command, Air Mobility Command, and Wisconsin Air National Guard and was progressively promoted to his current rank of Lieutenant Colonel.[14] As part of his continued service with the Air National Guard, Kinzinger was deployed to the Mexico–United States border in February 2019 as part of efforts to maintain border security.[15]
General Flynn is a "cool war vet" too...That doesn't stop hack assholes like you from dumping on him.

They like the honesty they get from Boebert and MTG. They see these representatives as genuine people. The more people with common sense we can get in DC, the better.
How in the world can they see those two as honest people? They’re completely full of shit and they lie all the time. They are just pandering to a right wing base and feeding them troll food. It’s completely obvious

General Flynn is a "cool war vet" too...That doesn't stop hack assholes like you from dumping on him.
Flynn had my respect until he lost it by lying to the American people and then getting whacky with the QAnon BS

Forum List

Back