Kindergartners 'crying', 'shaking' over transgender book their teacher read

Crying and shaking?
Their sexuality is probably ruined for life

Why can't we read them NRA books and make them real Americans

Better to teach them the proper way to administer a blow job.
You could teach the class

Great! Should I use a Glock 17 or an AR15? On the Trannie teachers, of course. 'Cause that's what it' gonna get down to.

Last edited:
breitbart and alex jones lol

Why didn't you just say "I'm using the I don't like the sources, therefore, that automatically discounts the information" argument? It would have been a lot easier and less embarrassing for you.
Why doesn't Trump say that

He calls the media what it is. Quite a difference from saying something is wrong because you don't like the FACTS it states.

Breitbart and InfoWars don't use facts. They make shit up to suit their narratives. That's why they're "fake news".

breitbart and alex jones lol

Why didn't you just say "I'm using the I don't like the sources, therefore, that automatically discounts the information" argument? It would have been a lot easier and less embarrassing for you.
Why doesn't Trump say that

He calls the media what it is. Quite a difference from saying something is wrong because you don't like the FACTS it states.

Breitbart and InfoWars don't use facts. They make shit up to suit their narratives. That's why they're "fake news".

Not liking what they say doesn't make it untrue. That's a problem with you morons on the left. If you don't like it, your automatic claim is it's false because you can't understand that facts can be something other than what you been indoctrinated to believe.

You idiots believed Obama's black skin was a qualification. You were lied to but you still believed it.

Forum List

Back