How Will Kim Jung Un Be Assassinated?

• Chappelle-Nadal is a CIA operative and will take him out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnny Depp will stab him with a Pirate's Cutlass

• Madonna will blow up the North Korean "white house"

• Morning Joe will suck Kim Jung Un's dick until they both die.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Kathy Griffith will behead Kim Jung Un

• Kim Jung Un meets with an unfortunate accident with a lawnmower

• Un looses the brakes on his "North Korean" limo (donkey cart) during a mountainous joy ride.

• Kim Jung Un is poisoned to death eating Uranium Laced Ice Cream (Moose Tracks)

• Kim Jung Un Dies as the result of some weird Vacumn Cleaner Malfunction

• Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters kill him during a Threesome

• Chuck Schummer's Poison Cyanide Laced Tears Kill Little Kim when they embrace

• Obama clenches his butthole while Kim gives it to him making Kim's Head Explode

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
I am hearing some murmuring that Kim Jung Un's CLOSEST Advisors and so called friends, are quietly plotting his death to avoid a catastrophic war with THE US, much like some of Hitler's inner circle plotted his failed assassination attempt.

Naturally if Kim Jung Un would meet with an unfortunate accident, like Uranium poisoning in his food, this would make The American Hating Left sad, and our allies, and Patriotic Americans happy. It'd be one less thing for The Left to harass and criticize President Trump over.
Off with his head!

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm sure there's all kinds of back-channel shit going on. His circle isn't suicidal, and they probably wouldn't mind finding out what a cheeseburger tastes like.

The state itself is closed, but it's not sealed. I'll bet we're trying to incentivize the people around the fat kid to arrange an "accident" of some sort.

Yeah, I'm sure there's all kinds of back-channel shit going on. His circle isn't suicidal, and they probably wouldn't mind finding out what a cheeseburger tastes like.

The state itself is closed, but it's not sealed. I'll bet we're trying to incentivize the people around the fat kid to arrange an "accident" of some sort.

South Korea is in the biggest pickle out of everyone. If there is a war their country will be devastated. If the North collapses on its own, they face either a reunification crisis 100 times worse than when Germany reunified, or a Chinese invasion of the north, and then Chinese troops at the DMZ.

To them the Status quo is the "least worst" situation out of all of them. Except of course for the whole "we got nukes now neener neener" situation.

It's been tried in the past....and it ended EXTREMELY badly for those involved...and for some who weren't. When they have been caught he has been as brutal as can possibly be in putting them to death so as send a message that the same or worse will happen to anyone else who tries it. The little dude is also paranoid as hell. Still, hopefully, there is most assuredly planning and plotting going on.

Would you assassinate Kim Jung Un for

762195e1666497074ede151e0cbeb39738a411d967572cbbe24b90cf8db6011f.jpg

????????????

I am hearing some murmuring that Kim Jung Un's CLOSEST Advisors and so called friends, are quietly plotting his death to avoid a catastrophic war with THE US, much like some of Hitler's inner circle plotted his failed assassination attempt.

Naturally if Kim Jung Un would meet with an unfortunate accident, like Uranium poisoning in his food, this would make The American Hating Left sad, and our allies, and Patriotic Americans happy. It'd be one less thing for The Left to harass and criticize President Trump over.
Off with his head!

You're 'hearing quiet murmuring'? From Alex Jones? Or Pat Robertson.

The military in NK is joined at the hip to Kim Jong Dipshit as they are the only group in all of NK that gets money and food. They aren't ever going to turn on this stool or his family. Trump is just another Republican that has no clue about foreign affairs.

If they take him for a jog, he will probably have a heart attack.

He looks like a cabbage patch kid.

More and more, Trump needs to plan a Corleone Baptism and take out all his enemies at once; even the puppet masters who think they're safely behind the scenes directing the chaos.

Pax America

Off with his head!

The military in NK is joined at the hip to Kim Jong Dipshit as they are the only group in all of NK that gets money and food. They aren't ever going to turn on this stool or his family. Trump is just another Republican that has no clue about foreign affairs.

^ 4PM appointment today with his barber for the KJU Solidarity Haircut

Off with his head!

Nice job, idiot! You blew their cover.

Off with his head!

^ 4PM appointment today with his barber for the KJU Solidarity Haircut
I like that idea.

Off with his head!

Since you suck Kim Jung Un's Dick maybe we can get you to prove you love America by betraying your latest infatuation and simply bite his little wiener off and swallow it. It'd be a great way for him to die, and a good way for you to get a medal & maybe a green card too!

Off with his head!

Maybe not but caesar thought the same about his senators.

Off with his head!

Who's Cover?

Off with his head!

Who's Cover?

KJU's closest advisors and so called friends. Now we all know their secret plan.

Off with his head!

Maybe not but caesar thought the same about his senators.
It'd be really cool if we could watch his assassination live on You Tube!

Off with his head!

Who's Cover?

KJU's closest advisors and so called friends. Now we all know their secret plan.
Yah, but what is really cool about this, is that Jung has no clue who it is. And My Poll.....you get to vote how he gets killed.
Did you vote man?

Forum List

Back