Kim Jong-un 'executes general by throwing him in piranha-filled fish tank'

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This stuff is straight from a James Bond movie. Hard to believe it goes on in the 21st Century.

Kim Jong-un has allegedly executed a general by throwing him into 'a piranha-filled fish tank.' The general, whose name has not been named, was accused of planning a coup but ended up as the latest victim of the newly developed execution method, according to the Daily Star. It is reported that the giant fish tank was built inside Kim's Ryongsong Residence. The victim had his arms and torso cut open with knives before he was thrown into the tank, it is alleged.

Say it ain't so. Trump's boyfriend would never do something like that.

This stuff is straight from a James Bond movie. Hard to believe it goes on in the 21st Century.

Kim Jong-un has allegedly executed a general by throwing him into 'a piranha-filled fish tank.' The general, whose name has not been named, was accused of planning a coup but ended up as the latest victim of the newly developed execution method, according to the Daily Star. It is reported that the giant fish tank was built inside Kim's Ryongsong Residence. The victim had his arms and torso cut open with knives before he was thrown into the tank, it is alleged.
It all makes sense now.

Badass!

He's like the Asian version of Dr. Evil!

giphy.gif

Asian Dr. Evil? What are you saying you know my wife? You don't know me either. Next time you talk about Asian mouths and repeat you're down in the Guantanamo and other people tell you and confirm you're there for the torture program, and you repeat its about Asians don't act like you know my wife man.

Wait, says Kim, Jung, whoever, I know why I'm still talking to you. Because ,for one moment I'm not arresting you talking about the wrongs you've done me. etc. etc.

When will Trump visit him again?

Ooh, baby, I love this way, everyday, yeah
Ooh, baby, I love my way, everyday

Piranhas grow so long.... before my eyes
Cuz I feed'em those who fuck wit me
And they're moving.... across the lake, in a hurry, it suppa time

Suddenly the day turns into night
Far away from the city
Well, don't, ah no, hesitate. Toss some blood,
'Cause this fun just won't wait, yeah
Ooh, baby, I love this way, everyday, yeah
I wanna tell you I love my way, everyday, yeah
I wanna be with me night and day.

Fong. Send video to Brothers Don and Dennis o you next in line !
They laugh beddy beddy harrt. Put recorder on twitter feed !

Forum List

Back