Killer Muslims Lay Siege on School in Pakistan

So far 126 children dead, one teacher burned alive and another teacher beheaded. This was in retaliation for giving Malala the Nobel Peace Prize.

20141216133221683734_20.jpg

From aljazeera.
the taliban are animals of the worst kind.

Shell-shocked survivors described the attack as nothing short of mayhem. The attackers came dressed in paramilitary uniforms looking for people to kill.

One survivor, Shahrukh Khan, 16, shot in both legs. said he managed to survive after playing dead.

"The man with big boots kept on looking for students and pumping bullets into their bodies. I lay as still as I could and closed my eyes, waiting to get shot again," Khan said from the trauma ward at the Lady Reading hospital in Peshawar.

The Pakistan Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack.

Muhammad Khorasani, TTP spokesperson, told Al Jazeera that six suicide bombers had been sent to the school.

He said the attackers had been given orders to allow the youngest students to leave but to kill the rest.

The attack was in retaliation for an ongoing Pakistan Army operation against the TTP and its allies in the North Waziristan tribal area, Khorasani said.

The TTP said many of their family members had been killed in the campaign, and said the attack on the school was in revenge for those deaths.

"Many TTP members have lost their family members and they have said they want to inflict pain," Al Jazeera's Kamal Hyder said.

"But many ordinary people put their children in military schools because of the relatively higher standard of education, so normal people have been hit as well by this."
Children massacred in Pakistan school attack - Central South Asia - Al Jazeera English

said to be in retaliation of the Pakistan army fight against the taliban. This was a military school for army staff children and some others.

84 children were killed? At least no one was water boarded to prevent this massacre...........right? Since these guys are such wonderful people............right?

The problem is that it's hard to figure out which ones to torture first. We could randomly pick out ... say ... 100 of the meanest looking Muslims and torture them but the 100 that were missed will simply get pissed off and commit savage crimes to get revenge.

So which of these savages would you have tortured as a means to prevent the Pakistani massacre? Names please.

Hmmm...we could start with the taliban chieftans....that would be a good place....but these 6 monsters might be an isolated group and no one might have known about the attack higher up in the chain...

Are you brave......answer this then.....what if you knew an attack aimed at children was coming....and you had the guy who had planned it...and you knew he had the location, and time of the attack...

Tell me all you silly hand wringers.....would you water board him to stop this massacre?.....I thought not....considering that water boarding does not kill, maim, or leave any permanent harm, and the prisoner merely has to dry off to after the water boarding....then they can eat a nice meal, prey to mecca, and enjoy the rest of their day.....

What about these victims.....again........would you water board a terrorist leader, the guys who killed these children.....to stop this massacre?

132 children killed, 10 adults, according to latest from aljazeera.

They even wore military uniforms, thus I feel certain they didn't expect anything, it being a military school for Pakistan army staff children.

Sick bastards.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? No other race/people do this shit anywhere on this planet yet we cannot call a spade a spade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cambodia, Sudan, Rwanda.......others do it, Alan. It is what happens when the US does nothing!! In Pakistan the taliban are emboldened because the US is withdrawing. It may be necessary to review it.

Greg

The US government can't stop this crap and trying to do so, only makes matters worse for those nations they invade and most of the American people, who become targets and must incur the crushing debt caused by constant war.

War is the health of the state....which is why statists, the power elite, and those enriched by the massive military industrial complex love it.

If the good do nothing then evil will triumph. This was an attack against Pakistan so any assistance we can give them would be very useful indeed. Pakistan is a complex situation that has just become a little simpler for the US. But we need to take advantage of this new situation. That I leave up to Obama; I wish him well on it but frankly don't expect a lot. I hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Greg

What the fuck is wrong with these people? No other race/people do this shit anywhere on this planet yet we cannot call a spade a spade

Cambodia, Sudan, Rwanda.......others do it, Alan. It is what happens when the US does nothing!! In Pakistan the taliban are emboldened because the US is withdrawing. It may be necessary to review it.

Greg

Um... where do I begin?

We are withdrawing from a country we aren't in?

And this was in retaliation against the Pakistan military because they ARE doing something.

DERP!

Surely you realize the taliban reside from within the border of both countries and our withdrawal only emboldens them.

Greg

Um... where do I begin?

And this was in retaliation against the Pakistan military because they ARE doing something.

DERP!

Surely you realize the taliban reside from within the border of both countries and our withdrawal only emboldens them.

Greg

Um... where do I begin?

DERP!

U.S. and NATO troops closed their operational command in Afghanistan last week after 13 years of war.
Some troops will remain, however, to carry out operations against Taliban and al-Qaida targets.

Obama declares turning point for US military as Afghanistan mission winds down - U.S. - Stripes

They are not out of it yet!! It may need ramping up a bit.

Greg

Us being there now hasn't stopped these types of massacres though.

No; and that is very sad. Are you aware of what has been stopped? The massacre is in Pakistan by the Pakistan Taliban. The US is in Afghanistan. It is up to Pakistan to get its house in order. I hope the US assists even more along with Commonwealth Countries though the Pakistanis do need to invite assistance. To my knowledge they have not done so yet.(Edit) They are cooperating with the yanks but on their own terms, which is fair enough. They have a military that is quite capable.

Greg

Us being there now hasn't stopped these types of massacres though.

No; and that is very sad. Are you aware of what has been stopped? The massacre is in Pakistan by the Pakistan Taliban. The US is in Afghanistan. It is up to Pakistan to get its house in order. I hope the US assists even more along with Commonwealth Countries though the Pakistanis do need to invite assistance. To my knowledge they have not done so yet.(Edit) They are cooperating with the yanks but on their own terms, which is fair enough. They have a military that is quite capable.

Greg

Honestly if the Taliban wanted to do this in Afghanistan I think they could, we really don't have that much troops there and we can't be everywhere. There are parts of Afghanistan where you won't see a single NATO or US Troop so I believe they could do it there.

The Pakistani military needs to man-up and drive the Taliban from those mountain regions where they prosper.

Logistics and difficulties be damned.

If they need help, they can always ask the UN, if not the US directly.

But they really do need to find the Taliban in those regions, and slaughter them, or drive them towards the Afghan border, where WE can be lying in-wait in the mountain passes, and slaughter them, on behalf of our so-called allies.

The time may have come to stop taking prisoners, and just begin killing members of the Taliban... no mercy... no prisoners... an exercise in pest control... a public service on a global scale.

The Pakistani military needs to man-up and drive the Taliban from those mountain regions where they prosper.

Logistics and difficulties be damned.

If they need help, they can always ask the UN, if not the US directly.

But they really do need to find the Taliban in those regions, and slaughter them, or drive them towards the Afghan border, where WE can be lying in-wait in the mountain passes, and slaughter them, on behalf of our so-called allies.

The time may have come to stop taking prisoners, and just begin killing members of the Taliban... no mercy... no prisoners... an exercise in pest control... a public service on a global scale.

It's fair to criticize the Pakistan government on many things, but this may not be one of them. I'd venture a guess that they are doing everything in their power to halt the Taliban. Allowing them to run rampant only hampers their grip on power. It's similar to the situation in Syria. While the Assad government is far from being "the good guys", it's in their best interests to keep ISIS at bay. Or the situation in Iraq. Saddam was a bad person, but his heavy-handed form of governing was what kept the likes of ISIS from taking control of the country.

Forum List

Back