Kia ora from New Zealand

Welcome to the Jungle...
View attachment 320802
and everybody thinks we're all gonna die..

N
o abuse or derogatory comments? Takes all the fun out of it. Try the CDZ, literally the only place where that happens.

Guess we won't be seeing you in the Flame Zone.
probably not in the flame zone. I don't need to abuse people.

Sometimes it's "abuse or be abused" here. You'll grow a thick hide but just remember, it's only an internet discussion board. Most people aren't the same wankers in person, that they are on here. Some are actually worse.
:04:
I'll skip to the happy ending, only 2 real people post here: Mal and Bodecca, everyone else is one of their sock accounts

Welcome to the Jungle...
View attachment 320802

N
o abuse or derogatory comments? Takes all the fun out of it. Try the CDZ, literally the only place where that happens.

Sometimes it's "abuse or be abused" here. You'll grow a thick hide but just remember, it's only an internet discussion board. Most people aren't the same wankers in person, that they are on here. Some are actually worse.
I'll skip to the happy ending, only 2 real people post here: Mal and Bodecca, everyone else is one of their sock accounts

Hey, you left out the Russian bots. We never get any credit around here.

Welcome to the Jungle...
View attachment 320802

N

not too bothered by abuse. its only pixels.
My "friend" also replied.
OK. Not really. I asked her if she'd rather be on Windoze.
View attachment 320829

She has a nice pair of .....uhh....err....

Pixels.
Insane here. The only silicone is on the roofs
View attachment 320831

You're rockin' the cradle, you old coot. She's just a baby. :laugh:
42 on Feb 6

This'un will be 49 in June. Get rid of the fake and girls don't over bakeView attachment 320845
I dub thee "Luckyman".

Yes indeed. He's lucky to have such a pretty daughter. :04:
LOL. My daughter is 27....28 in sept. Looks like pops back whenView attachment 320878
View attachment 320876
Looks like pops back when

What? Drunk?
Luckily she backed off at 24 or so so her brain should never be as toasted as mine is. BRB. I have my 151 simmering trying to get that nasty water stuff out. Pray for 182

Forum List

Back