Kerry Slams Trump for Criticizing German/Russian Pipeline - He Criticized

Kerry is an irrelevant pompous ass.
Great Secretary of State and an American war hero

Hardly... he's bunny suit man:

upload_2018-7-13_11-1-3.jpeg

That same kerry that crapped on his peers during vietnam. Kerry is worthless.

Kerry told the truth after he left Vietnam

The ones who crapped on his peers were the ones asking for more troops to be sent

He crapped all over his peers by generalizing the whole army as a ruthless murdering outfit. What he did was despicable and appalling. Besides that, we should have never been in vietnam. Thanks to kennedy and lbj.
An outright lie on your part

Show where he applied it to the whole army

What he did was patriotic. Those who opposed the war were PATRIOTS

Whoops!’ John Kerry slammed Trump for criticizing Germany’s pipeline deal with Russia, then it got awkward (for Biden too).

“As it turns out, Kerry was against that pipeline before he was apparently for it.”

Kerry’s entire political career has been devoted to living out Groucho Marx’s famous quip that “Those are my principles, and if you don’t like them… well, I have others.”

People should be arrested for their hypocrisy....I mean, to be suddenly in favor of something that they were always against, just because someone at the top of their party is for it ---- or even worse, to be against something just because someone at the top of the opposing party is for it -- that has not happened until these Demoncrats started coming out against Trump

You want people arrested for hypocrisy? Charming little fascist are you.

The ones who crapped on his peers were the ones asking for more troops to be sent

He crapped all over his peers by generalizing the whole army as a ruthless murdering outfit. What he did was despicable and appalling. Besides that, we should have never been in vietnam. Thanks to kennedy and lbj.

Nope, I watched him ambush his own peers during that congressional meeting. Disgusting .

Kerry negotiated a nuclear arms deal with Iran

Trump has yet to negotiate shit
First that has nothing to do with this subject
Second anyone could have done that deal, Iran got $150 Billion, we got nothing.
Iran got their OWN money back
PLUS abandoned their stockpiles of enriched uranium AND their centerfuges to make it

We gave up nothing

Kerry is a genius
Right because giving the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism hundreds of billions of dollars is going to turn out hunky-dory. Then there are the Military sites in Iran that inspectors are not allowed to go, nothing nefarious there right ?
Their money held back because of their nuclear program

What justification do you have for keeping it after they abandoned their nuke program
As I stated inspectors will not be allowed on military installations. At some sites inspectors will have to wait up to 24 days if they suspect violations. If you believe Iran has abandoned their nuclear program you are seriously nieve.

Nope, I watched him ambush his own peers during that congressional meeting. Disgusting .
FAIL

You did not show where he applied it to everyone

Kerry negotiated a nuclear arms deal with Iran

Trump has yet to negotiate shit
PLUS abandoned their stockpiles of enriched uranium AND their centerfuges to make it

We gave up nothing

Kerry is a genius
Right because giving the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism hundreds of billions of dollars is going to turn out hunky-dory. Then there are the Military sites in Iran that inspectors are not allowed to go, nothing nefarious there right ?

What justification do you have for keeping it after they abandoned their nuke program
As I stated inspectors will not be allowed on military installations. At some sites inspectors will have to wait up to 24 days if they suspect violations. If you believe Iran has abandoned their nuclear program you are seriously nieve.

Iran has military secrets on its bases, as do we
They did not agree to unannounced inspections. Not easy to hide nuclear weapons or enriched uranium stocks
They leave traces
Trump himself stated they are in compliance...as did Russia, China, UK, France and Germany

FAIL

Kerry wasn't specific to the attrocities that occurred under Calley. He generalized. Kerry can rot.

FAIL

Kerry wasn't specific to the attrocities that occurred under Calley. He generalized. Kerry can rot.
FAIL Again

Only cowards hide atrocities

FAIL

FAIL Again

No one is hiding them. Callleys unit murdered women and children. Kerry blamed the entire army. Kerry is worthless. Again, he can rot .

FAIL

FAIL Again

No one is hiding them. Callleys unit murdered women and children. Kerry blamed the entire army. Kerry is worthless. Again, he can rot .
Again you have FAILED to show where Kerry blamed the entire army

I saw him blame the command structure for covering it up

FAIL

FAIL Again

And....all of his condemnations and accusations were based on third party accounts. Kerry was no hero. He was a coward.

We gave up nothing

Kerry is a genius

Iran has military secrets on its bases, as do we
They did not agree to unannounced inspections. Not easy to hide nuclear weapons or enriched uranium stocks
They leave traces
Trump himself stated they are in compliance...as did Russia, China, UK, France and Germany
So if it's such a great deal, why did Obama not talk about it publicly and why did Ben Rhodes have to lie to a media that sucked off anything OBama did?

FAIL

FAIL Again

Vietnam Veterans Against the War Statement by John Kerry

I would like to talk on behalf of all those veterans and say that several months ago in Detroit we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged, and many very highly decorated, veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia. These were not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command. It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit - the emotions in the room and the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.

He not only slammed the army, but the country, in a sense.....OMG this guy is a total piece of shit.

Forum List

Back