Kerry’s Framework Agreement: US Plans ‘Gazafication’ of the West Bank

Israel tried for all those year to make accommodations for palestinian with land rights, family and need so they could live in Israel. It was a difficult process but Israel keep the door open until Oslo and later Camp David when it became the Authorities responsibility. If Israel had not been constantly attacked, perhaps the numbers would have been higher. Vetting out terrorists back then was slow and too often spelling of names caused confusion or dropped that might have been eligible. PLO certainly did not want refugees involved so some of the application were initiated by family within Israel.

They e been with little attention outside the jewish community. If not for Israel they would be a people without a country.
Palestinians have the not just the PA and Gaza but their arab hosts and arab countries that tossed the jews out.
When jews are compensated for losses or allowed to return, perhaps more palestinians might find reunification programs opened up again. Till Camp David 2000 when reunification programs stopped, and Oslo where reentry and other programs began to slow down, an average of about two thousand palestinians a year used to be allow to enter and become citizens of Israel. Some of those included those applying or that have been awarded land deed cased in Israeli courts. Other through education and medical need, etc. also were allowed to live in Israel.
How are so many ignorant of what has been going on? I don't know why so little is taught in schools or published in papers................. it does not bleed so it does not leadf but still I would expect with the internet more about such programs would have been made available by now. I know about them from the camps and helping palestinians process the paperwork needed. Medical necessity entry was handled by doctors at gaza hospital.

The Palestinian and Jewish refugees are totally different and unrelated Issues. There is no reason whatsoever to involve the Palestinians.

If the Jews want the right to return they need to raise a stink like the Palestinians are.

Probably because those programs are a drop in the bucket.

Forum List

Back