Kemp and Raffensberger both need to go right now

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
The evidence is in. This was not the cleanest election ever. Fulton county had massive fraud, way more than enough to flip the state, and both Raffensberger and kemp conspired to give the us senate to the Dems as well as the state to traitor Joe. The will of the Georgia voter was "trumped" by dictators kemp, Raffensberger, and their $100 million GA tax dollar investment in dominion voting machines.

Raffensberger lied

Kemp conspired and stalled.

The state legislature should impeach both immediately. The state AG should immediately put Raffensberger under criminal investigation for ballot fraud.

Whatever say nutbag.

I really apreciate the way you dupe Trumpsters are driving out all the semi-sane conservatives out of the Republican party and hope you really enjoy a lifetime of disapointment all that disconnect with reality will buy you.

Last edited:
The most brainless amongst us must always parrot a link.

Nevermind the GA audit and the reports of chain of custody violations, lies by Fulton county officials, all cut and pasted here multiple times already.

A parrot is really a sad waste of human life. A parrot never thinks. Every time whatever the parrot parrots is discredited, the parrot can only respond with hate spewing, name calling, and card tosses....

No link.

Our fair and balanced MODs are gonna fling this thread into the Conspiracy Theory section of the USMB.

Just watch...
Here's a link!

Check out the video in it. Read the Press Release at the bottom.

No link.

Our fair and balanced MODs are gonna fling this thread into the Conspiracy Theory section of the USMB.

Just watch...
Here's a link!

Yet both certified the fraudulent vote, then went out n teevee and disparaged anyone and everyone who sought the truth.

I used the term "fair and balanced" intentionally, to highlight just how much the USMB MODs aren't, being the mostly far rightwing radical lot that they are.

Even when I include legitimate links these emotional bastards tend to fling my threads into conspiracy or rubber room enclaves because my words hurt their feelings.

I used the term "fair and balanced" intentionally, to highlight just how much the USMB MODs aren't, being the mostly far rightwing radical lot that they are.

Even when I include legitimate links these emotional bastards tend to fling my threads into conspiracy or rubber room enclaves because my words hurt their feelings.
You just think they do, you paranoid bastard.
:boohoo:

You always post links because you have never had an original thought, and you links are never legit, they are always bullshit.

You always post links because you have never had an original thought, and you links are never legit, they are always bullshit.

When you're trying to prove a point "original thought" which in your case is something you read in some dark corner of the internet isn't enough. You need to bring the proof. BYOP.

Where in the rules for the Politics Forum does it say that a link is required in the OP, genius?

When you're trying to prove a point "original thought" which in your case is something you read in some dark corner of the internet isn't enough. You need to bring the proof. BYOP.

Translation - a "thought" is always parroted. Nobody has ever had an original thought.

Parrots are a breed of mental case.

When what they PARROT is right, they claim they are smart

When what they PARROT is wrong, the source is wrong

So a parrot is never wrong, since a parrot never has an original thought....

Translation - a "thought" is always parroted. Nobody has ever had an original thought.

You didn't provide an original thought to begin with. You're just making excuses not to provide evidence to back up your argument.

No link.

Just watch...
Here's a link!

Hey dupe can you cite an actual case before a court that proved the "very provable" fraud?

I'll give you a clue - no you can't, because these claims are horseshit.

Just because someone claims something on Twitter doesn't mean it's true. On the other hand claiming frivolous bs before a judge can have very real professional consequences for a lawyer (see all the problems Trump's bs lawyer squad have landed themselfs in).

Last edited:
The evidence is in. This was not the cleanest election ever. Fulton county had massive fraud, way more than enough to flip the state, and both Raffensberger and kemp conspired to give the us senate to the Dems as well as the state to traitor Joe. The will of the Georgia voter was "trumped" by dictators kemp, Raffensberger, and their $100 million GA tax dollar investment in dominion voting machines.

Raffensberger lied

Kemp conspired and stalled.

The state legislature should impeach both immediately. The state AG should immediately put Raffensberger under criminal investigation for ballot fraud.

Ok. The evidence is in. Link please.

No link.

Just watch...
Here's a link!

Hey dupe can you cite an actual case before a court that proved the "very provable" fraud?

Just because someone claims something on Twitter doesn't mean it's true. On the other hand claiming frivolous bs before a judge can have very real professional consequences for a lawyer (see all the problems Trump's bs lawyer squad have landed themselfs in).
The evidence is there. You schmucks just don't acknowledge it. The courts throw cases out because it's not significant enough to change the results (yet), or the plaintiffs lack proper standing in the court, or the judge is a liberal activist in a black robe.

Wait until August when the Arizona audit report is made public...and then Georgia's. and then Michigan's, and then Pennsylvania's. Even though the results of that and other forensic audits may result in reversing the election results, Biden is still in the White House until 2024. But the elections will be closer to fair after the states pass laws that will drastically minimize illegal voting. I'm sure the lying liberals will find a way to do some illegal voting, but it won't be on the scale it was in 2020.

Your days are numbered. :laughing0301:

No link.

Just watch...
Here's a link!

The evidence is there. You schmucks just don't acknowledge it. The courts throw cases out because it's not significant enough to change the results (yet), or the plaintiffs lack proper standing in the court, or the judge is a liberal activist in a black robe.

Wait until August when the Arizona audit report is made public...and then Georgia's. and then Michigan's, and then Pennsylvania's. Even though the results of that and other forensic audits may result in reversing the election results, Biden is still in the White House until 2024. But the elections will be closer to fair after the states pass laws that will drastically minimize illegal voting. I'm sure the lying liberals will find a way to do some illegal voting, but it won't be on the scale it was in 2020.

Your days are numbered. :laughing0301:

Let me guess. The proof is located right next to the WMD’s Iraq was hiding right?

You didn't provide an original thought to begin with. You're just making excuses not to provide evidence to back up your argument.

Impeaching raffesfagger and kemp is not an original thought.... That is your claim.

Ok, prove it.

Find that opinion before the OP posted it....

Forum List

Back