Kelsey Grammer: Reproductive rights is dishonest name for abortion

Can someone explain how this reproductive right morphs into a right to take my wallet?

who cares what kelsey grammar has to say? he's hollywood elite & tribblehead don't like them thar hollywood types.

Can someone explain how this reproductive right morphs into a right to take my wallet?

Couldn't tell you, but no doubt Progressives are so fucked they want abortions on the tax-payer dime. It's not enough they represent corrosion, they want everyone to contribute to that corrosion.

The more progressives progress it becomes progressively apparent they represent dissension only. The stronger the stench the more attractive.

who cares what kelsey grammar has to say? he's hollywood elite & tribblehead don't like them thar hollywood types.
Can't have it both ways there snowflake. Either what Hollywood elites say DOES matter or it doesn't. Which is it? I am not saying I agree or disagree with him I am just posting what he said.

Liberals hide the horrid reality of abortion with deception. They turn the murder into a "choice" for the woman and "her" body. They make it sound like abortion is no more than Liposuction.

36774712_1326292100836567_515553357222379520_n.jpg

Pro-life is a fancy name for ignore the baby after birth.

Right to Chose means killing the little bastard because you are such an immoral and selfish prick that don't want to be bothered with him/her.
Then guarantee pre and post natal care for the fetus/thenbaby, and get the mother training that makes her a useful tax payyer.

If she is already a tax payer, it ain't your business, podjo.

Can't have it both ways there snowflake. Either what Hollywood elites say DOES matter or it doesn't. Which is it? I am not saying I agree or disagree with him I am just posting what he said.

they don't carry much weight either way in my sane world. for someone who 'hates' the hollywood types--- trump sure spent most of his adult years cozying up & kissing ass so they would include him.

Right to Chose means killing the little bastard because you are such an immoral and selfish prick that don't want to be bothered with him/her.
Then guarantee pre and post natal care for the fetus/thenbaby, and get the mother training that makes her a useful tax payyer.

My responsibility as a human being is to save the child's life by not letting somebody murder it, not provide welfare for the child or the parents.. It is up to the mother and father to provide for the welfare of the children they conceive.

That is called personal responsibility Moon Bat. A concept you stupid and immoral Libtards have a very difficult time understanding.

Murder is not the way to do birth control when condoms cost about a quarter each, is it?

Liberals hide the horrid reality of abortion with deception. They turn the murder into a "choice" for the woman and "her" body. They make it sound like abortion is no more than Liposuction.
If you really believed this, you would be out stopping an abortion clinic. Otherwise, you are complicit.

Killing children is murder no matter how you try to describe it.
If you really believed this, you would be out stopping an abortion clinic. Otherwise, you are complicit.

Back in the 1980s my wife and I were very involved in anti abortion activities, including being councilors for young women considering abortion. We helped to facilitate adoptions and provide for care for the mothers that decided to keep their child.

We fought the hard battle for over a decade.

You are not suggesting that I take one of my AR-15s and shoot up an abortion clinic, are you? Because if you are I am not going to do that.

Why is it on us to take over the parents responsibility?

Forum List

Back