'Keen To Travel Anywhere But The Border': McConnell Hammers Biden-Harris Over Record Migrant Surge

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Let me see if I understand this correctly: Joe Biden is going to Poland 2 weeks after he sent Kamala there to fix Ukraine but he can't yet be bothered to go to the American Southern border after he sent Kamala 9 months ago to fix it?

LOL, McConell has been in government how long and NOW he cares about your southern border?

He and Ryan are one and the same. Ryan in fact gave bad advice to Trump when the Dems were giving him his money for the wall. He is most happy being in opposition when he can criticize.

Screw McConnell...he will be picking up a check from big farm slave owners this afternoon...he is worthless as the GOP minority leader....

Let me see if I understand this correctly: Joe Biden is going to Poland 2 weeks after he sent Kamala there to fix Ukraine but he can't yet be bothered to go to the American Southern border after he sent Kamala 9 months ago to fix it?

250,000 illegals a month crossing the border and now Biden wants to end Title 42 to increase The Flow.

This is an Invasion.

Forum List

Back