Kari Lake won't give up on electoral integrity

America needs more like her.

---“This case is not about money or gain,” Lake’s campaign spokesperson, Ross Trumble, told the news outlets in a statement. “It was essentially a public interest lawsuit seeking electoral integrity. It is very very rare to sanction a party in public interest suits. All in all this reads like an angry Obama appointee who wants to send a message. The message is if you lose shut up and don’t come to court. The message is not that you lost a case or acted in bad faith.”---

Yet she provided no evidence of anything. The court was right to sanction the lawyers. We need more of this with these nonsense election suits that are a waste of time.

So what's the next move...other than asking for monetary donations?
Kari Lake has to keep her name out there so Trump will pick her as his running mate.

loser-bumper-sticker.jpg

The bat shit crazy bitch lost.
Good riddance to bad, smelly garbage.

Is your position really that weak, Jack, that all you got left to try to run from and avoid discussion of another obviously illegal and improper election fraud is to try to throw labels at the victims of it? Lake is one of the most solid and down to earth clear-headed people to hit politics in years and there isn't a single thing you can hang on her as "bat-shit crazy." Especially when the lion's share of the state agrees with her, she lead Hobbs by 11 points and Hobbs has a paltry 1000 follows compared to a MILLION by Lake!

Another "miraculous" election where a democrat puts a dollar into the change machine then gets back change for a $20 bill!

But your response might get you a bronze star if used in the CCP regime! Good, solid, party loyalty!

So delusional.

Now, every time a republican losses it just must be because fraud. Apparently republicans losing is just flat out impossible. Neverminded facts, evidence, data or even reality.

The fact that her legal team is getting sanctioned just shows how little substance there is. I'd be pissed to if a politician was using the legal system and my court for a PR stunt. Trump did the same thing. That dude is full of shit when he said this isn't about money. How much do you want to bet they are fund raising like hell off of this??
You expect a judge who belongs to an establishment political party to not shoot her down?!

I disagree that judges are impartial when it comes to politically charged cases.
Some judges may not be impartial, I think the majority are. There is written law and a judges job is to uphold it. If you want to accuse this judge of being biased then that’s fine but have something to back it up. What about his decision do you think he got wrong?

Some judges may not be impartial, I think the majority are. There is written law and a judges job it to uphold it. If you want to accuse this judge of being biased then that’s fine but have something to back it up. What about his decision do you think he got wrong?
I’m fascinated by you believing judges leave evidence that they have been influenced by their party boss.

I’m fascinated by you believing judges leave evidence that they have been influenced by their party boss.
Of course they leave evidence. It’s in their judgements. Read a judges ruling and court transcripts and make a case that his/her actions were based on political bias and not the law. You’re implying that this judge may be biased. is that based on anything? Have you read his ruling?

Of course they do. It’s in the judgements. Read A judges ruling and make a case that it was based on political bias and not the law. You’re implying that this judge may be biased. is that based on anything? Have you read his ruling?
I belonged to a Republican Club and they were ruthless.

Of course she's not going to give up...

Its an easy way to pluck pigeons for all they are willing to contribute.

Do you guys ever get tired of playing the victim?
With only a 17,000 vote difference, a recount should be the minimum, checking everything for proper operation should be done as well.

Forum List

Back